WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The weathers been weird. Its hot as usual but sometimes it rains out of nowhere!
Had a haircut today, even shaved after a long time. I prefer trimming over clean shave. Ahh, but shaving is always refreshing! Had a weird day today
Sent from my dark knight 1320

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sahib, does your ride look like this now? This is what I mentioned when I said mine came preinstalled with Denim. The build date listed here is 7.3.2014.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

Attachments

• 18994.jpg
    18994.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 11

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Personally, I prefer to carry around one device. I'm used to carrying two because I have my travel bag with me daily. I'll lug around three if I need to but that's my limit.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, does your ride look like this now? This is what I mentioned when I said mine came preinstalled with Denim. The build date listed here is 7.3.2014.

There was a bug that called the Cyan update Denim. What's it say under About?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah it does
6f561fc92381aa7bf50dbfbf2d167203.png
2109d72a3e2acc400b2228790b19e8cf.png

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The 1520 is nice but whenever I use my OPO I feel I'm missing less. I love the Z3 design and feel, but may not upgrade to that as it isn't much of an upgrade. I'm trading more internal memory, slightly faster updates and a bit better audio quality for microSD and waterproofing and a slightly better camera. And I still don't get wireless charging either way.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The 1520 is nice but whenever I use my OPO I feel I'm missing less. I love the Z3 design and feel, but may not upgrade to that as it isn't much of an upgrade. I'm trading more internal memory, slightly faster updates and a bit better audio quality for microSD and waterproofing and a slightly better camera. And I still don't get wireless charging either way.

The Z3 can have wireless charging with a cover. The one with the smart window has it, it's Qi as well.

You can put a 128GB SD card into the Z3.

Then there's the waterproofing and lightness of the device. It's also really nice looking isn't it?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You know out there is someone laughing at me :p
So today I was talking to a girl ( I was talking to her for awhile ) she's into tech and know about my 830 :p which surprised me . We played a game to see who can name the phones in the class . Anyways I showed her my band and she knew what it was also so I showed her how it works and she said cool .
So In my head in thinking dang she's one of a kind because you don't see girls that know tech and they are cute .so while the class in full swing I wad thinking every girl I talk with and have a good time find out they are taken . After class was done I turn off the work out thing on my band and she asked to look at it and she said" I'm so going to get one " and I said yeah get it its pretty cool . She then said what I was thinking a while back " if not ill ask my boyfriend to get it " I smiled but inside I was like " damn "
Oh well lol :p
sent from my rare green linux 830

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You know out there is someone laughing at me :p
So today I was talking to a girl ( I was talking to her for awhile ) she's into tech and know about my 830 :p which surprised me . We played a game to see who can name the phones in the class . Anyways I showed her my band and she knew what it was also so I showed her how it works and she said cool .
So In my head in thinking dang she's one of a kind because you don't see girls that know tech and they are cute .so while the class in full swing I wad thinking every girl I talk with and have a good time find out they are taken . After class was done I turn off the work out thing on my band and she asked to look at it and she said" I'm so going to get one " and I said yeah get it its pretty cool . She then said what I was thinking a while back " if not ill ask my boyfriend to get it " I smiled but inside I was like " damn "
Oh well lol :p
sent from my rare green linux 830

That sucks.... Depends on what the boyfriend is like though. ;)

Last edited:

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

That sucks.... Depends on the boyfriend is like though. ;)

Speaking of boyfriends, what would you guys do if you know a girl who has a boyfriend and you like it. Would you let it go or would you try to win her? And you don't know the boyfriend. Just curious 😊.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Speaking of boyfriends, what would you guys do if you know a girl who has a boyfriend and you like it. Would you let it go or would you try to win her? And you don't know the boyfriend. Just curious 😊.

Well I would back off and be a friend . I wouldn't want to take any guys girl because I mean that's want probably happened to me and I felt bad . So no point doing it to another guy :p
Now if the girl starts to like me while I'm a friend abs leaves the guy on her own then its fair game for me :p

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Well I would back off and be a friend . I wouldn't want to take any guys girl because I mean that's want probably happened to me and I felt bad . So no point doing it to another guy :p

Now if the girl starts to like me while I'm a friend abs leaves the guy on her own then its fair game for me :p

I didn't mean like going full on her, more like she starts to like you up to the point where she isn't sure with whom to be. Would you grab the chance of she said she wants to be with you but she didn't do her boyfriend yet?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I didn't mean like going full on her, more like she starts to like you up to the point where she isn't sure with whom to be. Would you grab the chance of she said she wants to be with you but she didn't do her boyfriend yet?

I would suggest telling her if she wants to be with you then she has to split from the other guy otherwise it becomes a whole 'keep it secret' kind of thing which is very difficult to manage in this day and age and easy to get caught out.

Nothing wrong with 'hanging out' with her to see what she thinks but don't get serious until she breaks it with the other guy. You never know what her friends may say to the other guy or if he has friends who 'watch her'.

It's not worth the hassle of having her boyfriend and friends wanting to pick a fight with you. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99