WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Speaking of boyfriends, what would you guys do if you know a girl who has a boyfriend and you like it. Would you let it go or would you try to win her? And you don't know the boyfriend. Just curious ��.

To answer this, if she's responsive to you then it's a clear indication that she wants to change. If there is no response then back off.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I would suggest telling her if she wants to be with you then she has to split from the other guy otherwise it becomes a whole 'keep it secret' kind of thing which is very difficult to manage in this day and age and easy to get caught out.

Nothing wrong with 'hanging out' with her to see what she thinks but don't get serious until she breaks it with the other guy. You never know what her friends may say to the other guy or if he has friends who 'watch her'.

It's not worth the hassle of having her boyfriend and friends wanting to pick a fight with you. :p

This ^ the last thing you want is for a relationship to be a secret and begins with beef with people

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

To be clear here. I don't believe in the whole of idea of 'winning' someone. If a person likes you there's usually a clear indication of it if you pay attention. If they don't then they usually let you know and it's ok to move on to someone else. No point wallowing in it. Life's too short to spend more time than is necessary.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I didn't mean like going full on her, more like she starts to like you up to the point where she isn't sure with whom to be. Would you grab the chance of she said she wants to be with you but she didn't do her boyfriend yet?

Oh its about you ....my bad lol 😂 I though it was a hypothetical question:p

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I need a few beers before offering advice on matters of the heart, but for what it's worth, if her boyfriend isn't one of your friends, keep talking with her and see where it goes.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I need a few beers before offering advice on matters of the heart, but for what it's worth, if her boyfriend isn't one of your friends, keep talking with her and see where it goes.

That's pretty much what I said. :p Just be careful about it. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

o_O well then grab yourself a bottle of yagermister ;)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Speaking of boyfriends, what would you guys do if you know a girl who has a boyfriend and you like it. Would you let it go or would you try to win her? And you don't know the boyfriend. Just curious 😊.

Is she after you or not?

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Is she after you or not?

I get the vibe that is might be happy in the current relationship she's in and then met him (sports driver ) and likes who he is and maybe she is giving him signs that she's into him.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I get the vibe that is might be happy in the current relationship she's in and then met him (sports driver ) and likes who he is and maybe she is giving him signs that she's into him.

Oh. Ok. On to the next one.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The Z3 can have wireless charging with a cover. The one with the smart window has it, it's Qi as well.

You can put a 128GB SD card into the Z3.

Then there's the waterproofing and lightness of the device. It's also really nice looking isn't it?

Don't want wireless charging via a cover. I like the clip on solution of the 925/1020. Sony doesn't get a pass because they made the Z3V for Verizon with wireless charging built in. At that rate I'll continue to use the magnetic charger on the side. Don't mind the increased storage. Like the lightness, improved industrial design and the battery is still big.

If I were buying now, with no OPO in my stable, its the top of my list to compliment my 1520. But I have an OPO, which compared favorably with the Z2, and both devices are cheaper then the Z3. I just don't see it.

If I sell my OPO now and get $350 for it, I've got to find another $280 to get a Z3, and it would be the dual sim one to get the bands I want because the unicorn model is hard to find. Meanwhile, if I went to a Z2, I'm paying $440 for that and for a Z3 Compact, $490. If it is a trade, I'm putting in no more than $50 + my OPO for a Z2, $100 for a Z3 Compact. Again, the gains are too small. Coincidentally, I can get a 930 for $443, Z2 money.

Makes no sure for me right now.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Don't want wireless charging via a cover. I like the clip on solution of the 925/1020. Sony doesn't get a pass because they made the Z3V for Verizon with wireless charging built in. At that rate I'll continue to use the magnetic charger on the side. Don't mind the increased storage. Like the lightness, improved industrial design and the battery is still big.

If I were buying now, with no OPO in my stable, its the top of my list to compliment my 1520. But I have an OPO, which compared favorably with the Z2, and both devices are cheaper then the Z3. I just don't see it.

If I sell my OPO now and get $350 for it, I've got to find another $280 to get a Z3, and it would be the dual sim one to get the bands I want because the unicorn model is hard to find. Meanwhile, if I went to a Z2, I'm paying $440 for that and for a Z3 Compact, $490. If it is a trade, I'm putting in no more than $50 + my OPO for a Z2, $100 for a Z3 Compact. Again, the gains are too small. Coincidentally, I can get a 930 for $443, Z2 money.

Makes no sure for me right now.

how come you want it via a back cover ?

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh its about you ....my bad lol 😂 I though it was a hypothetical question:p

Well I is kind of about me. It's about a girl in the class who has boyfriend and me end couple other friends were talking if we would be with her if she was for or would we stay away ;).

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well I is kind of about me. It's about a girl in the class who has boyfriend and me end couple other friends were talking if we would be with her if she was for or would we stay away ;).

oh well aren't you special ;) jkjk
just don't overthink it just keep doing your thing and you will end up finding out your answer :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea