WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I get the humour side of the comments but there's a huge background to the tweet. The person making the comments is deliberately belittling the situation.

The issue is that there's a lot guys and even women totally missing the point however. Sad world we live in.
i got the serious side to it and yes its no laughing matter

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I have another girl story ...:p so I wasn't expecting this today . I went outside to wait for my bus to head to Chico to go eat. I was chilling wating for the bus and a girl that was in front of me turned around and said" its you " and I closed my eyes to play along and" I said ita not me " anyways we were talking until the bus came.
When the bus came and she sat I sat next to her and I asked her " do I have to ask to sit next to you " she said no ( she played along ) so we were talking the whole way about school , what we are majoring in (she's kinesiology major) and talked about high school and other random stuff .so when we were getting close to getting off I told her " ugh I have to wait for an hour In taco bell " so she said " ill walk with you because i have to walk that way " so we walked slowly to taco bell and once we were getting we walked even slower . I asked " do you want to grab a quick bite" she said yes in a smiling way
So we were talking at table even more about our past( no I didn't bring up the person that should not be talked about ) and high school even more for about an hour and then I looked at the time and I had 10 min before the bus came to take me home . I said" awww the bus is conning soon " she said "oh yeah darn "
We left taco bell and she said I hope I see you again.

So the things I noticed is that is was engaged the whole time and didn't look away . I also,noticed that she would laugh at my corny jokes :p we would also walk slow just to talk more . The only thing that made me say damn was when she said "boyfriend " at that point I just went with it .
Lol deja vu all over again 😐
sent from my rare green linux 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hey at least I'm not as awkward or strange as I thought I was 😉 . There might be hope the sahib after all

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The only sad part is that after 2 years of Being in college I'm starting to have fun in my last semester ( at least I hope ) I guess my first semester I didn't get to get new friends because I was happy with her o.o which was my downfall as I was limiting my connections. So a year later im getting out there :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I have another girl story ...:p so I wasn't expecting this today . I went outside to wait for my bus to head to Chico to go eat. I was chilling wating for the bus and a girl that was in front of me turned around and said" its you " and I closed my eyes to play along and" I said ita not me " anyways we were talking until the bus came.
When the bus came and she sat I sat next to her and I asked her " do I have to ask to sit next to you " she said no ( she played along ) so we were talking the whole way about school , what we are majoring in (she's kinesiology major) and talked about high school and other random stuff .so when we were getting close to getting off I told her " ugh I have to wait for an hour In taco bell " so she said " ill walk with you because i have to walk that way " so we walked slowly to taco bell and once we were getting we walked even slower . I asked " do you want to grab a quick bite" she said yes in a smiling way
So we were talking at table even more about our past( no I didn't bring up the person that should not be talked about ) and high school even more for about an hour and then I looked at the time and I had 10 min before the bus came to take me home . I said" awww the bus is conning soon " she said "oh yeah darn "
We left taco bell and she said I hope I see you again.

So the things I noticed is that is was engaged the whole time and didn't look away . I also,noticed that she would laugh at my corny jokes :p we would also walk slow just to talk more . The only thing that made me say damn was when she said "boyfriend " at that point I just went with it .
Lol deja vu all over again 😐

Baby steps. Positive baby steps.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The only sad part is that after 2 years of Being in college I'm starting to have fun in my last semester ( at least I hope ) I guess my first semester I didn't get to get new friends because I was happy with her o.o which was my downfall as I was limiting my connections. So a year later im getting out there :p

Sometimes it takes us learning a lesson to then reflect back on how we could take better advantage of an opportunity.

The best way to do so is to apply the lesson learn to the next similar opportunity that comes around.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sometimes it takes us learning a lesson to then reflect back on how we could take better advantage of an opportunity.

The best way to do so is to apply the lesson learn to the next similar opportunity that comes around.

._. Sometimes I think that I'm getting around to see which one I strike it rich ... I might just let it go and just go with it and see what happens next .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

ok lets think about this ... the low end Is covered already the 520 to 530 , 620 to 635 , 720 to 730/735 , 810/820/822 to 830 , 920 to 930 ,
that leaves the 625, 925, 1020, 1320, 1520 so it can both ways if you ask me low or high

I think it would be a high end phone.
We've got low end like 630, 530, 535 recently along with 730, 735, 830. So this has to be a 925 successor if I'm not wrong

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It was pretty cool if you ask me .... I was in the moment kind of thing. I wasn't expecting that to happen :p

Wait until you're able to do that intentionally and more consistently but be genuine. You'll be even more impressed...

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think it would be a high end phone.
We've got low end like 630, 530, 535 recently along with 730, 735, 830. So this has to be a 925 successor if I'm not wrong

but what could they make the 925 successor into? make the 930 slimmer which would be like the 830 but with better specs.
hmm it also makes me think that msft has something coming up . I bet the phone is another 2-3 months off which means it could shown off at build with w10;)...... speculation !?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

to be honest I wish msft would get rid of the xx5 series. for me they don't make a lot of sense to me. anyone care to explain why it makes sense.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss