WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

also since it has capacitive keys makes me think it will be a high end phone like psoham said... so it will be a high end phone

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I have another girl story ...:p so I wasn't expecting this today . I went outside to wait for my bus to head to Chico to go eat. I was chilling wating for the bus and a girl that was in front of me turned around and said" its you " and I closed my eyes to play along and" I said ita not me " anyways we were talking until the bus came.
When the bus came and she sat I sat next to her and I asked her " do I have to ask to sit next to you " she said no ( she played along ) so we were talking the whole way about school , what we are majoring in (she's kinesiology major) and talked about high school and other random stuff .so when we were getting close to getting off I told her " ugh I have to wait for an hour In taco bell " so she said " ill walk with you because i have to walk that way " so we walked slowly to taco bell and once we were getting we walked even slower . I asked " do you want to grab a quick bite" she said yes in a smiling way
So we were talking at table even more about our past( no I didn't bring up the person that should not be talked about ) and high school even more for about an hour and then I looked at the time and I had 10 min before the bus came to take me home . I said" awww the bus is conning soon " she said "oh yeah darn "
We left taco bell and she said I hope I see you again.

So the things I noticed is that is was engaged the whole time and didn't look away . I also,noticed that she would laugh at my corny jokes :p we would also walk slow just to talk more . The only thing that made me say damn was when she said "boyfriend " at that point I just went with it .
Lol deja vu all over again 😐
sent from my rare green linux 830
Hmmmm....

I wouldn't stress about the boyfriend thing too much, this scenario says a lot about where her head is at.

Like I told SD go along with it and see what happens. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hmmmm....

I wouldn't stress about the boyfriend thing too much, this scenario says a lot about where her head is at.

Like I told SD go along with it and see what happens. :)

:p im not going to stress out unless it happens more often o.o.... that just isn't right

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The only sad part is that after 2 years of Being in college I'm starting to have fun in my last semester ( at least I hope ) I guess my first semester I didn't get to get new friends because I was happy with her o.o which was my downfall as I was limiting my connections. So a year later im getting out there :p
sent from my rare green linux 830
Well I think several things have happened here.

One, you grew up a bit. Two, you stopped carrying around your grief and having it on display.

You'd be surprised how much we can say about ourselves without saying anything at all. Some females can read emotions a bit better than men. (notice how I wrote that).

I think when we are younger we trend to have our emotions on display more.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sometimes it takes us learning a lesson to then reflect back on how we could take better advantage of an opportunity.

The best way to do so is to apply the lesson learn to the next similar opportunity that comes around.
Very true words.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

:p im not going to stress out unless it happens more often o.o.... that just isn't right
After that time you spent with her you're actually wondering if it will happen again? Oh boy. It's way to early for me to laugh.

Just see what happens. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well I think several things have happened here.

One, you grew up a bit. Two, you stopped carrying around your grief and having it on display.

You'd be surprised how much we can say about ourselves without saying anything at all. Some females can read emotions a bit better than men. (notice how I wrote that).

I think when we are younger we trend to have our emotions on display more.

yeah that seems like a logical explanation. just last week a female friend told me that im always cheerful and in a good mood ( obviously she didn't know me back them ;P )

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

After that time you spent with her you're actually wondering if it will happen again? Oh boy. It's way to early for me to laugh.

Just see what happens. :)

noooo lol I mean if I start to meet more girls that are already taken, then Ill probably start to worry about myself but right now ima let it slide :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

noooo lol I mean if I start to meet more girls that are already taken, then Ill probably start to worry about myself but right now ima let it slide :p
Ask yourself this question. What does 'taken' mean?

Also who says she has a boyfriend and even if she does, so what?

When you see her again, as I'm sure you will, take stock of what is being said and her general mood. How she responds. You seemed to do well last time and I'm guessing the next time you'll have a clearer picture of what's going on. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ask yourself this question. What does 'taken' mean?

Also who says she has a boyfriend and even if she does, so what?

When you see her again, as I'm sure you will, take stock of what is being said and her general mood. How she responds. You seemed to do well last time and I'm guessing the next time you'll have a clearer picture of what's going on. :p

well for me taken means " im not going after her since another guy is with her" idk but I wouldn't feel right doing it. thought its not going to stop me from talking to her :p or the other ones ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

but mannnnnn why of all the semesters it had to be my last one >.< if I had a reason to go back to school next semester I would of had a lot more fun :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb