WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

but what could they make the 925 successor into? make the 930 slimmer which would be like the 830 but with better specs.
hmm it also makes me think that msft has something coming up . I bet the phone is another 2-3 months off which means it could shown off at build with w10;)...... speculation !?!

Wp10 is way ahead, atleast 6-7 months.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

but mannnnnn why of all the semesters it had to be my last one >.< if I had a reason to go back to school next semester I would of had a lot more fun :p

College is where you learn the skills to shed some of the labels of high school. If you continue to have more of these experiences, it gives confidence to make friends in uncommon places.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

College is where you learn the skills to shed some of the labels of high school. If you continue to have more of these experiences, it gives confidence to make friends in uncommon places.

I don't know what it is but I almost get the impression that Sahib thinks his life is over after college. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't know what it is but I almost get the impression that Sahib thinks his life is over after college. :p

When you're that young, sometimes you cannot think that far ahead. It happens...he is smart enough to grow out of it at some point...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

When you're that young, sometimes you cannot think that far ahead. It happens...he is smart enough to grow out of it at some point...

I think the needs to get out of the small town he lives in. :p I think living like that has a tendency to limit your thinking sometimes. He needs a few years away in a bigger place.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

High/low: 31?F/28?F.

Still interested?

We haven't hit that here yet. :p As it gets closer to xmas and the new year we'll drop to that or lower.

I don't miss cold temperatures. We get nowhere near what I used to experience in Canada or Finland and I'm fine with that. :p

That's why I'm going to Barcelona for xmas. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077