WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The Zen Watch looks interesting and in my wheelhouse...just surprised to see no reviews yet.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I just hate messing with web pages... Too many different browsers, etc...

I do need to do a redesign, but I'm thinking of going very simple and minimalist... Although one issue I have to resolve is my photo galleries... I have one set of pics (probably over 100) that I need to post, but i want to find a simple solution, maybe one that can just read a directory of photos, generate thumb nails and display them.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I just hate messing with web pages... Too many different browsers, etc...

I do need to do a redesign, but I'm thinking of going very simple and minimalist... Although one issue I have to resolve is my photo galleries... I have one set of pics (probably over 100) that I need to post, but i want to find a simple solution, maybe one that can just read a directory of photos, generate thumb nails and display them.

PM me about it and we can discuss further if you're interested. Will need some background etc.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well we are having some needed rain ... Just sucks that I have to wait in the rain 😐
sent from my rare green linux 830

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Just got the Lollipop update on my replacement N5 from Google :)
My N7 did not get the update but my new N7 in transit has the Lollipop 5.0 update.
My original problematic N5 does not have the Lollipop update yet:-( But I don't care since it is going back to Google tonight!

So two N5 and two N7 and one of each has the 5.0....as weird it is I am happy that I have the 5.0 on the devices I intend to use...
This just goes on to show that updates are a hit and miss even when you have the Nexus devices from Google. So all the moaning and groaning we hear on this site about WP updates are par for the course, at least in my book:)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Fair and balanced review. It mirrors my thoughts on why I am still so hesitant to buy the Lumia 830 pretty well. Still looking for a mint condition Lumia 925 but nothing yet...
Microsoft?s mid-range Lumia 735 and 830 reviewed: price is a problem | Ars Technica

trust me when I say this.... you will miss the amold panels form the 810/925 if you get the 830. once you over come that the 830 is a successor the awesome 810

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss