WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yep, I liked and thanked it! :) I think I saw that one on Amazon. I was after the real wood one. :/

I think I'll see about finding one in London tomorrow since I'll be there. Maybe I can find a see through one. :) Otherwise I'll just order one from eBay.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yep, I liked and thanked it! :) I think I saw that one on Amazon. I was after the real wood one. :/

I think I'll see about finding one in London tomorrow since I'll be there. Maybe I can find a see through one. :) Otherwise I'll just order one from eBay.

Nice. My bamboo case has a splinter in it because it cracked on me when changing it this morning. I may just order another one.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Putting the fact that I'm late on purpose sometimes (job frustration, tiredness from schedule), I must say that NJ transit has gotten less than useless over the course of the past year.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Putting the fact that I'm late on purpose sometimes (job frustration, tiredness from schedule), I must say that NJ transit has gotten less than useless over the course of the past year.

My commute is no where near as tortuous as yours but the train in the last while has been pretty crap. Lots of engineering overruns and issues with signalling.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Nice. My bamboo case has a splinter in it because it cracked on me when changing it this morning. I may just order another one.

That sucks. You should send it back to the company and ask, "WTF?"

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That sucks. You should send it back to the company and ask, "WTF?"

It was my fault. The biggest con with this case is getting it off the phone. Kinda like getting approval from a wife to make a large purchase.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It was my fault. The biggest con with this case is getting it off the phone. Kinda like getting approval from a wife to make a large purchase.

I had a plastic cover that was did something like that. Easy to break when you're taking it off.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

So my todays exam was as usual(bad)
I now remember people saying that don't take science, especially not engineering.
I look at the people who are engineers & think that how much great those people are!
Sent from my dark knight 1320

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So my todays exam was as usual(bad)
I now remember people saying that don't take science, especially not engineering.
I look at the people who are engineers & think that how much great those people are!
Sent from my dark knight 1320

Engineers are ok but scientist are better, for the most part. :p

Engineering is simply applied science.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I had a plastic cover that was did something like that. Easy to break when you're taking it off.

Yeah. I've decided to use the 1+1 as my primary for a while. I'll pull the 1520 out for occasional use but I want to see how it goes having an Android phone + tab as my two daily drivers. The biggest Ossie with this bamboo case is I have to remove the bottom piece to have access to the USB port for charging/data transfers. If the OPO had Qi, this would be a non issue for me. Oh well...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I don't mind a little diversity. :p

Over here everyone is obsessed with Lumia and Nokia still even though Nokia is no longer part of the picture.

Gets tiring sometimes.
Despite Microsoft's best efforts it is highly unlikely that people will forget Nokia Lumia, I think that moniker is synonymous with WP.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Engineers are ok but scientist are better, for the most part. :p

Engineering is simply applied science.
Statistics helps engineering to get results faster without having to understand the theoretical correlation for phenomena.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Yeah. I've decided to use the 1+1 as my primary for a while. I'll pull the 1520 out for occasional use but I want to see how it goes having an Android phone + tab as my two daily drivers. The biggest Ossie with this bamboo case is I have to remove the bottom piece to have access to the USB port for charging/data transfers. If the OPO had Qi, this would be a non issue for me. Oh well...

I think every phone should have wireless charging by default already...come on its 2015 already.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It just reminds me of a high strung, hot girl sometimes...there's a lot to like but man, there's that one thing that's a real bugaboo...

Agreed. For some reason the two ultra cheap cases that I got for the N5 from Rakuten (with their promo code) for $0.79 for two of them - they are the best TPU cases so far....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Statistics helps engineering to get results faster without having to understand the theoretical correlation for phenomena.

You can do statistical analyst in science as well to prove a hypothesis. Lots of science gets done this way.

But yes, engineering gets results faster.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos