WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You can do statistical analyst in science as well to prove a hypothesis. Lots of science gets done this way.

But yes, engineering gets results faster.
The applied statistics, specifically design of experiments (DOE) which I use a lot helps us get robust and stable processes without having to figure out the underlying theoretical principles behind it.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

But in about a week I should have my 521 working. The Music setup on WP works for me a bit better than what I have on my N5.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Loving Lollipop so far. Does tend to make me miss WP less. Also makes the OS feel grown up.

I'm still waiting for it. I know I can do things to load it sooner but I can't be bothered. I'll get it when I get it.

As for the Sony I'll just wait until they release it. Hopefully in the new year. :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm still waiting for it. I know I can do things to load it sooner but I can't be bothered. I'll get it when I get it.

As for the Sony I'll just wait until they release it. Hopefully in the new year. :)
Cool. I believe Sony have been pretty good in terms of releasing updates for their devices.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Agreed. For some reason the two ultra cheap cases that I got for the N5 from Rakuten (with their promo code) for $0.79 for two of them - they are the best TPU cases so far....

Cases are such a funny thing. Sometimes you'll hit on one brand that works well overall, sometimes that same brand works good with one phone and is garbage on another model...and there are some other there that's just plain trash.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Cases are such a funny thing. Sometimes you'll hit on one brand that works well overall, sometimes that same brand works good with one phone and is garbage on another model...and there are some other there that's just plain trash.

Yup. Although for some of reason Fosmon has not let me down yet.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
But in about a week I should have my 521 working. The Music setup on WP works for me a bit better than what I have on my N5.

You know you can always root it and throw a good music app on it...say Walkman. I have the N5 Sony apps ports someplace...or I can forward you the Walkman apk solely...just saying...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yup. Although for some of reason Fosmon has not let me down yet.

That's a good, underrated brand. I like Evecase for my screen protectors. Cheap but surprisingly durable and tough enough for my abuse. Their matte screen protectors really take the glare of out some of these screens when you put the brightness up on full blast.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion