WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think you have a very very very narrow view of scientists. Especially if you're getting all your information about them from a TV.

No, I don't trust tv, I'm just saying that show is funny. If you don't care about it, there's not much I could say. I have narrow view of scientists, but not about engineers.
Don't want to hear your own praises? :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

That's a good, underrated brand. I like Evecase for my screen protectors. Cheap but surprisingly durable and tough enough for my abuse. Their matte screen protectors really take the glare of out some of these screens when you put the brightness up on full blast.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

Yup. Although the iCarez are not bad at all. I am beginning to become a big fan of the tempered glass ones as well since they go on without a fuss or a single bubble:)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

No, I don't trust tv, I'm just saying that show is funny. If you don't care about it, there's not much I could say. I have narrow view of scientists, but not about engineers.
Don't want to hear your own praises? :p

As a person who has worked in engineering for a long time I have seen both engineers I wouldn't trust with a bottle opener to those who are simply brilliant and a mix of the two. There isn't a one size fits all.

Same goes for scientist.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You know you can always root it and throw a good music app on it...say Walkman. I have the N5 Sony apps ports someplace...or I can forward you the Walkman apk solely...just saying...

I might take you up on it. My main thing is that WP there is a paid app that I use to get my music and then put it on the SD card because on my long drives the signal does drop down to 2G and then streaming is a PITA. So somehow that hurdle will be quite difficult to overcome on the Android devices/apps.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Just a quick shot of the Christmas decorations at work

543ff40262a971d370cb92edc4a981e4.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I did a crop and small adjustment of the contrast. I couldn't take this picture with my L920.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yup. Although the iCarez are not bad at all. I am beginning to become a big fan of the tempered glass ones as well since they go on without a fuss or a single bubble:)

I like that brand also. I see so many spider cracks on screens or busted up displays that are half lit or damage to where you can see the components under the screen these days that I almost feel bad for those phones. People can be horrid on devices.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I might take you up on it. My main thing is that WP there is a paid app that I use to get my music and then put it on the SD card because on my long drives the signal does drop down to 2G and then streaming is a PITA. So somehow that hurdle will be quite difficult to overcome on the Android devices/apps.

I think the Sony Walkman apk I have is for any Android device. When I get the N7 I'll test it first (just to see if you need root to install) and let you know.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

As a person who has worked in engineering for a long time I have seen both engineers I wouldn't trust with a bottle opener to those who are simply brilliant and a mix of the two. There isn't a one size fits all.

Same goes for scientist.

That's common in every field

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Really like the reviews I'm seeing for the zen watch. But I'm leaning towards the pebble steel, if I get one. Gonna pop into a best buy after work today to look the Asus offering.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos