WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm curious to see what kind of life span I'll be able to get on one charge. I'm not tied to my phone like a lot of people so I may get almost three days out of it. Which would be neat.

I can't wait to see what pics I'll get in Barcelona. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Today I wiped my L920 clean. I logged back in but that's it. No restore. It's a nice clean install waiting for W10.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I did manage to buy a simple case for my Z3 in London. Not really what I wanted but it gives me some protection until something comes along that I like. The Z3 is still too new.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm curious to see what kind of life span I'll be able to get on one charge. I'm not tied to my phone like a lot of people so I may get almost three days out of it. Which would be neat.

I can't wait to see what pics I'll get in Barcelona. :)

About 30 hours with about 6 hours of on screen time, would be my guess. Just remember that when you record on 4K video, it gets saved to the internal storage and your phone will run hot and maybe even reboot after about 10 minutes.

Above was with heavy use. Otherwise you can hit 2 days, maybe 2.5 with light usage.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

About 30 hours with about 6 hours of on screen time, would be my guess. Just remember that when you record on 4K video, it gets saved to the internal storage and your phone will run hot and maybe even reboot after about 10 minutes.

I don't usually record videos with my phone that often. If I decide to I'll just record in HD and then transfer it over to SD.

Is there a way to set storage to SD for pics and video?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't usually record videos with my phone that often. If I decide to I'll just record in HD and then transfer it over to SD.

Is there a way to set storage to SD for pics and video?

You can, in the camera settings. There should be an option to say save video and pictures to SD card.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I may have to get two of those. They're pretty handy looking.

They are. I also have the 3rd party dock and the 3rd party magnetic cable and for me, the solution in the link is more convenient.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6