WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

GoNokindow

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Just got out of traffic. Heavy heavy traffic. How did we resign ourselves to suffering the same old routine of being stuck in a metal box, inching along, burning petrol, going insane! Freaking crazy!!!! Every day just to repeat it again and again!???!?!? Insanity!!!!!!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Running a bit behind on posting movie reviews up here. Recently I've seen interstellar and mockingjay part one.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The Pebble Steel tempts me, bit I think i have too many wearables already...lol...

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The Pebble Steel tempts me, bit I think i have too many wearables already...lol...

I think I'm far away from getting a wearable. :p Until it can last the week I'm not really that interested.

Just to note...I'm still over 40% on my battery. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think I'm far away from getting a wearable. :p Until it can last the week I'm not really that interested.

Just to note...I'm still over 40% on my battery. :p

Pebble Steel does. My SWR10 does. It depends on what you want to do. Basic notifications, the pebble is great. No mic though.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Pebble Steel does. My SWR10 does. It depends on what you want to do. Basic notifications, the pebble is great. No mic though.

Style would be the other aspect of course. :p I wouldn't talk to my wrist. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Style would be the other aspect of course. :p I wouldn't talk to my wrist. :p

Three best designed of the more popular brands: Moto 360, Asus Zen Watch, Pebble Steel. The first two are Android Wear and the Steel is cross platform. I wouldn't mind an update to the Pebble Steel with the mic built in, but for my needs I don't think I need it. You can root the Android options and side load Here Maps on it to give turn by turn directions. Doing this makes the Sony Watch even more useful because it is the only offering with stand alone GPS. Lots of choices out there.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Three best designed of the more popular brands: Moto 360, Asus Zen Watch, Pebble Steel. The first two are Android Wear and the Steel is cross platform. I wouldn't mind an update to the Pebble Steel with the mic built in, but for my needs I don't think I need it. You can root the Android options and side load Here Maps on it to give turn by turn directions. Doing this makes the Sony Watch even more useful because it is the only offering with stand alone GPS. Lots of choices out there.

I think I'll wait until things mature a bit more. At this moment in time a smartwatch is low on my priority list. :p

However cool I think the idea is. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb