WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

OH And I got to see snow fall for the first time :p.... it was soooooo cool.... though I think mia and rue might think differently ;)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

American life. Driving is where it is, sadly...

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!
Driving is a big thing in the UK as well and in the EU. The trains are better in the EU compared to here but they price keeps going up everywhere.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

its strange because im one of the youngest in my fathers side of the family when it comes to cousins but with my mothers im one of the oldest o.o
I see you missed my joke. Oh well.

It sort of comes to family dynamics. Where your father sits in his family and where your mother sits in hers. Not that strange really.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

OH And I got to see snow fall for the first time :p.... it was soooooo cool.... though I think mia and rue might think differently ;)
I'm sure MIA will agree with me.

I like snow. I think it's pretty. I think it's beautiful when it's falling and the white coating of all over everything looks wonderful. You can't help but smile.

However, when you have to live with it for months, you just want to it to go away. You're tired of the transport problems, the grey mush that was the white snow and the piles of it everywhere, the problems walking around without falling. Etc.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I see you missed my joke. Oh well.

It sort of comes for to family dynamics. Where your father sits in his family and where your mother sits in hers. Not that strange really.

its strange for me because im used to be the youngest guy so the baby cousin ..but here im like the older big cousin :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't know how to tie a scarf since I let her show me but I forgot so now im on YouTube trying to learn how to do tie scarfs :p.... yes I bought a red scarf because I was getting tired of my green one

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't know how to tie a scarf since I let her show me but I forgot so now im on YouTube trying to learn how to do tie scarfs :p.... yes I bought a red scarf because I was getting tired of my green one
Depends what kind of tying you're trying to do. :p

I usually don't bother with anything exotic.

Nokia5110

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site

Any Windows Phone taking pictures or videos of demonstration in USA? Put the gadgets to good use and the news your phones people.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Cool! What are you doing on your day off then?

Sorry for the super late reply.. I don't check in on this thread as often as I should I guess...

But, yeah, I literally have been working 7 days a week for the last few months. Days off are few and far between. When I do get a day off, it's usually spent laying in bed in a coma lol

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm sure MIA will agree with me.

I like snow. I think it's pretty. I think it's beautiful when it's falling and the white coating of all over everything looks wonderful. You can't help but smile.

However, when you have to live with it for months, you just want to it to go away. You're tired of the transport problems, the grey mush that was the white snow and the piles of it everywhere, the problems walking around without falling. Etc.

Agreed. Snow is nice to look at but is a pain in the *** to move around in. For sure.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sorry for the super late reply.. I don't check in on this thread as often as I should I guess...

But, yeah, I literally have been working 7 days a week for the last few months. Days off are few and far between. When I do get a day off, it's usually spent laying in bed in a coma lol

Don't blame you for doing that. I feel like doing the same today but there is much to do...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I dunno. Gotta look at it to see, if they end up doing that. I may get a 64 bit Sony phone at some point but I'm really in no rush...

They stated they're planning on reducing their phone line so who knows what they'll cut if the Z4 isn't already in R&D that is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte