WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Oh, Ok..... But why the Z3?

Why not the Z3? What would you get if you weren't getting a WP? I didn't want an iPhone or a Samsung. So what's would you get?

With the Z3 I have an amazing battery life (I can get three days out it), great RAM, great CPU, great camera and amazing display. The only thing that is lacking, which isn't a big deal to me, is the internal memory but it has a SD slot capable of 128GB.

It's amazingly light and the size is also perfect for me. It's quick and snappy.

Now being on Android I have access to many apps, all the mainstream ones look great and have the latest revisions. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

They stated they're planning on reducing their phone line so who knows what they'll cut if the Z4 isn't already in R&D that is.

What I'd like to see is a 4-5 phone line up: 1 phablet, 1 regular flagship, 1 compact flagship, and 1 very good mid ranger. I'd say add a low end phone but Sony doesn't know how to make those.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think I'll try the one where you fold the scarf in half and then slide the other side through the hole ..that one looks practical

That's what I do... I didn't need a video for it... might have something to do with where I grew up. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You and me both! :p

I have Friday off. :) I'm also getting the cheese curds I ordered.... I felt very posh (It felt weird) ordering them from Waitrose cheese counter on Sunday. :p

Same here then again I always get Friday off ;p . Enjoy the cheese curds they looks yummy

psudotechzealot

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site

What would you get if you weren't getting a WP? I didn't want an iPhone or a Samsung. So what's would you get?
Wait for the Z4, Z4 Ultra, or HTC one M9(Z4 Ultra would be my first pick). To be honest. I not mad at you for getting the Z3. I just assumed the HTC one M8 was more up your alley.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Wait for the Z4, Z4 Ultra, or HTC one M9(Z4 Ultra would be my first pick). To be honest. I not mad at you for getting the Z3. I just assumed the HTC one M8 was more up your alley.

I won't speak for Rue but I never saw him as a HTC user. He is a camera man first and foremost, so that knocks HTC out of the running.

Sometimes cannot wait until next year for a new phone if their current phone won't make it.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I won't speak for Rue but I never saw him as a HTC user. He is a camera man first and foremost, so that knocks HTC out of the running.

Sometimes cannot wait until next year for a new phone if their current phone won't make it.

Agreed or just wait it out for the next big WP by hacking two broken Lumia 521 into a working one on the spare line...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I never suggested you were mad at me. :p

If I was going to wait I would have got the next WP flagship. I had nothing against WP other than the glacial speed of releasing a phone that I'd like to have. Sure I was unhappy with the app situation as well but I had an Android tablet to get me by. It really was the fact that the L920 just wasn't holding up. That was the reason why I got a new phone.

Out of all the Android phones the Z3 suited me best. Yes I do like the styling of the HTC but the camera was a no go. The Sony is no slouch in the style department though. This phone is very nice all around. Including the nice wide angle 20Mpix camera. Which is what I like. Having the volume rocker act as zoom is pretty cool too.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I should be cleaning, but I feel lazy. I should be working on a paper, but I feel lazy.

Too much laziness is happening here. Lol.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I should be cleaning, but I feel lazy. I should be working on a paper, but I feel lazy.

Too much laziness is happening here. Lol.

Not quite, if I don't see a post from you here till Monday then I truly know that you are lazy!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

And winter has apparently started here, at least our car thinks that way :). It started showing the message that there is a chance of black ice. It is 2 C (35 F) and apparently we can expect snow next week, hopefully not too much of it ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99