WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That's funny! Does me posting infrequently count as being lazy?

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

You are among the top posters list and hence I cannot take your comment about being lazy or posting infrequently very seriously. Actually if Sahib were to make that comment today it would be acceptable since for the first time in a year I have not seen his name up on the list for the last couple of days:)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You are among the top posters list and hence I cannot take your comment about being lazy or posting infrequently very seriously. Actually if Sahib were to make that comment today it would be acceptable since for the first time in a year I have not seen his name up on the list for the last couple of days:)

it must be strange D:..... now it could be that i have SO but that would be even more strange :p .... bah why did the day i come back to cali i have to be busy >.<

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

now that i think about that would be the only thing that would distract me from posting here randomly o.o

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

shoot im like contemplating if i should sit next to a girl in my photoshop class. yeah i talk to her from time to time and i ask her for help on some stuff but not sure if i should or not .... hmmmm

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

shoot im like contemplating if i should sit next to a girl in my photoshop class. yeah i talk to her from time to time and i ask her for help on some stuff but not sure if i should or not .... hmmmm

Grow a spine and do it. If she has a friend who she sits next to all the time it could be awkward though.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It would sure beat posting here. And then you can become an infrequent poster!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Didn't know I was on that list. Before yesterday, it was weeks since I posted via the website.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I think I have it as well. Can't wait till work ends tomorrow afternoon... Turkey day is coming!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss