WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

A quick update on the 521X2 or 1024 project.
Phone 1 arrived as described, completely DOA.
Phone 2 arrived kinda as described. Reset it using Nokia Software for Retail and went back to the same screen. Time to bring out the tools, I said. Well turns out someone had hacked off the volume up button on Phone 2 so I am up s**t creek and no way to repair this sucker. Oh well. So now I have a Lumia 0000 instead of a working Lumia 521 or Lumia 1024 :-(

Here is a photo pre-surgery and looks pretty much same post-aborted-surgery:)
View attachment 89085

bummer a lot of people would of wanted the lumia 1042 :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You know you live in the hood when...

A woman let's her sister with a full shopping cart cuts the line and then turns around to curse out the woman in front of her who's sister when back into the aisle to get one argument.

SMH. I need to not shop here during rush hour.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

o.o...peoples these days .... forgot about the rule about not cutting ;)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I wanted to post the pictures but stuff came up today so I wont have time today >.< ....

Sahib, I don't mean to bust your chops but I am not sure if there is a city or town in the US called Alabama... (talking about the world cities thread)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, I don't mean to bust your chops but I am not sure if there is a city or town in the US called Alabama... (talking about the world cities thread)

ohh ops... I thought I could put states too.... just not countries... ops :eek:rly:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

and i thought i was the weird one ;) getting all happy about battery life ;P.... i tease i tease thats pretty good to only lose 30 after the work day
I think I've explained things well before but in case you missed it. With my L920 I'd usually panic going anywhere there wasn't an ability to charge the thing because it would mean not having any ability to take pics if the phone died. The L920 didn't take much for it to croak either. So it was not nice.

Knowing I have a phone that can last through the day with heavy use let alone my usual mild use is somewhat of a relief.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

A quick update on the 521X2 or 1024 project.
Phone 1 arrived as described, completely DOA.
Phone 2 arrived kinda as described. Reset it using Nokia Software for Retail and went back to the same screen. Time to bring out the tools, I said. Well turns out someone had hacked off the volume up button on Phone 2 so I am up s**t creek and no way to repair this sucker. Oh well. So now I have a Lumia 0000 instead of a working Lumia 521 or Lumia 1024 :-(

Here is a photo pre-surgery and looks pretty much same post-aborted-surgery:)
View attachment 89085
Well that sucks. :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think I've explained things well before but in case you missed it. With my L920 I'd usually panic going anywhere there wasn't an ability to charge the thing because it would mean not having any ability to take pics if the phone died. The L920 didn't take much for it to croak either. So it was not nice.

Knowing I have a phone that can last through the day with heavy use let alone my usual mild use is somewhat of a relief.
I know that already :p your 920's battery sucked and you had the right to complain. I was just teasing ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05