WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I though Canadians were polite unless you talk to them about hockey :p

People all over are generally polite unless they're talking about sport or coming from a sport arena. :p Sport has taken the place of the Roman Amphitheatre as a means of keeping the populace in line. :p

There are other places I'd add but no point going there. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sahib - Here are some other night shots. With night shots it's very easy to blur the pictures because the aperture is open longer. Lots of times the image can be crap mostly due to the person taking the picture rather than there being an issue with the camera. The previous picture I put up I realised was blurry simply due to me.

Also keep in mind the difference in scene. In MIA's shot he had less light around where mine is full of light. This means you'll get a different effect with the shot.

Here I'm showing two different scenes. One in a bit darker area and another is on the Regent St again. Any blurriness would be due to me and not the camera.

DSC_0021.JPG

DSC_0022.jpg

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib - Here are some other night shots. With night shots it's very easy to blur the pictures because the aperture is open longer. Lots of times the image can be crap mostly due to the person taking the picture rather than there being an issue with the camera. The previous picture I put up I realised was blurry simply due to me.

Also keep in mind the difference in scene. In MIA's shot he had less light around where mine is full of light. This means you'll get a different effect with the shot.

Here I'm showing two different scenes. One in a bit darker area and another is on the Regent St again. Any blurriness would be due to me and not the camera.

View attachment 89112

View attachment 89113

Is that an eye in the second picture o_O ?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Is that an eye in the second picture o_O ?

No. It's just decoration. It's to carry the theme through. They alternate between having that and a picture from Night at the Museum. You'll notice in the pic the one behind it has a picture on it and the one behind that does as well but the one further back has another one of these. The street is fairly long.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

No. It's just decoration. It's to carry the theme through. They alternate between having that and a picture from Night at the Museum. You'll notice in the pic the one behind it has a picture on it and the one behind that does as well but the one further back has another one of these. The street is fairly long.

Oh ...ooohhh that is a ling street o.o....reminds me when I was in downtown Utah :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So its that time of year when you hear Christmas jingles._.
I'm starting to think people forgot about thanksgiving and go strait to Christmas :p
sent from my rare green linux 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Looks like I only have 1 out of 3 to go to Today 😃. But I can't leave early because I have to work on a project with my partner today 😱

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm starting to think people forgot about thanksgiving and go strait to Christmas :p

It's been happening for years. I've seen xmas decorations in August FFS, in a US store! :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Oh ...ooohhh that is a ling street o.o....reminds me when I was in downtown Utah :p

What are you saying??? What's a ling? :p

The picture is one of the busiest streets in London after Oxford Street. Every day is pretty much jammed packed with people, tourists mostly and the odd Londoner who has to deal with the mass of insanity. ;P

If you're not into crowds I wouldn't go near the place. :p

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I can't reply ...darn ..anyways:p
That's crazy I mean what store would put decorations o.o early early black Friday sales 😉? Lol

Ops meant long 😁... Yeah not a fan of crowds just because it gets crazy because people need to get somewhere o.o

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Since I am going to start driving in a few minutes, this will probably be my only post of the day here...enjoy the long weekend - for those of us in the USA at least.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I was hearing the Christmas jingle since the day after Labor Day because that's when they started these shopping commercials...SMH...

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte