WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well I got given a road bicycle for free from a work colleague. It's not amazing but good enough to consider riding it to work. Need to get a helmet and new saddle and I'm getting it serviced. Good times!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well I got given a road bicycle for free from a work colleague. It's not amazing but good enough to consider riding it to work. Need to get a helmet and new saddle and I'm getting it serviced. Good times!

Free stuff is awesome stuff ! Enjoy your bike

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Some pics of my day out today. I gave the camera a bit of a workout to see how it handled things. There's no adjustments to these pics.

DSC_0058.JPG
DSC_0090.JPG
DSC_0085.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Nice shots. How did the battery hold up?

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

I think it's at 78% or something like that. We ended up using it for directions to the place we went but I had it plugged in. So I had it 100% when I started. I took a few pics and played around with editing, Instagram and the maps. So it's quite phenomenal. :)

The camera performs well, even though Sahib seems sceptical :p I took some really difficult shots with it and the pictures turned out well. I couldn't seem to sort out the panorama function.

Also I had to reduce these pictures to upload them so I'm not sure if they're unchanged.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think it's at 78% or something like that. We ended up using it for directions to the place we went but I had it plugged in. So I had it 100% when I started. I took a few pics and played around with editing, Instagram and the maps. So it's quite phenomenal. :)

The camera performs well, even though Sahib seems sceptical :p I took some really difficult shots with it and the pictures turned out well. I couldn't seem to sort out the panorama function.

Also I had to reduce these pictures to upload them so I'm not sure if they're unchanged.

Good camera. Sahib is a bit pureview biased so I'm not surprised there...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Good camera. Sahib is a bit pureview biased so I'm not surprised there...

Sony is number 3 or 4 in camera technology so you're not going to get bad pictures from them. I think they're just sorting out how to fit what they want in the phone. I'm guessing their next sensor will blow away the competition while keeping it in a small package. Still I'm not complaining. I'm still learning what the camera can do. So I'll hopefully get better. :)

I have to say the audio on the Sony blows the Nokia out of the water. Including the headphones that came with the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss