WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So here's the place we visited today. Polesden Lacey. It was open for an Edwardian Christmas. I've also added another picture of the countryside because it's really nice. This is a fairly difficult shot to do so I was quite pleased it turn out as well as it did. Also some funky stairs.

DSC_0067.JPG
DSC_0056.JPG
DSC_0052.JPG

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sony is number 3 or 4 in camera technology so you're not going to get bad pictures from them. I think they're just sorting out how to fit what they want in the phone. I'm guessing their next sensor will blow away the competition while keeping it in a small package. Still I'm not complaining. I'm still learning what the camera can do. So I'll hopefully get better. :)

I have to say the audio on the Sony blows the Nokia out of the water. Including the headphones that came with the phone.

Lol. You plug in headphones, especially good ones into a Sony Z series or even my OPO with Audio FX running and it is no contest. Nokia hasn't made good audio since the N91, with their last decent efforts being with some of the XpressMusic phones.

As far as the camera goes, Sony also needs to tweak their software too. They've been excellent in the camera business for years so even with middling software their cameras are still nice.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sony is number 3 or 4 in camera technology so you're not going to get bad pictures from them. I think they're just sorting out how to fit what they want in the phone. I'm guessing their next sensor will blow away the competition while keeping it in a small package. Still I'm not complaining. I'm still learning what the camera can do. So I'll hopefully get better. :)

I have to say the audio on the Sony blows the Nokia out of the water. Including the headphones that came with the phone.

Hmmmm that you got a point on the audio department but if I could my hands on that phone I would want to try out the audio capture :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Nah it's just what I see no bias here . I honestly thought it was oversharpened ._.

There are a few spots like that if you look closely, but that's in line with Sony's current software. Hence why I said they needed to tweak their algorithms. Otherwise, pictures overall are top notch and serviceable in low light too. I think since the Z1, their high end Z models have OIS.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

There are a few spots like that if you look closely, but that's in line with Sony's current software. Hence why I said they needed to tweak their algorithms. Otherwise, pictures overall are top notch and serviceable in low light too. I think since the Z1, their high end Z models have OIS.

Oh well in that case you are right those photos are pretty good. I guess my eyes are more on the softer side of things

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I want to buy a good screen protector for my 830 but I cant seem to find one... so I look on att and they are asking for 30$ ._. talk about expensive

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I want to buy a good screen protector for my 830 but I cant seem to find one... so I look on att and they are asking for 30$ ._. talk about expensive

Since you're going on a budget, here you go:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=i...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU2877883

Ilumishield, fosmon or supershieldz are brands I have used previouslg with good results for those balling on a budget.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Since you're going on a budget, here you go:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=i...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU2877888

Ilumishield, fosmon or supershieldz are brands I have used previouslg with good results for those balling on a budget.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

I tired the first one and I have that one but it doesn't cover the whole screen. that's why im looking to buy a new one. thanks for the results though

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Guys I got weird story.
The new Ms Lumia 535 is going to launch in Indonesia. I was told they gonna have dual sim model.
The price is about 1.699.000 IDR while Nokia 630 at 1.999.000 IDR.

Ridiculously they going to cut the price for pre ordered one so from 1.699.000 IDR to 1.199.000 (bundled with sim without contract with 2GB data 100 min talk and 200 SMS)

And so my dad who brought 630 a month ago said I felt cheated ._.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

It you're sure this will pan out I think it's worth asking if we're happy with these rumoured specs?

Hmmm, its good, but for some people it might be too big. Also these rumoured specs are more than enough(atleast for me). I won't be buying a new phone soon but surely I'm happy that MS is coming up with new devices

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

8.7 mp ffc, 41 mp rc, 5.7" screen, sd 805 etc that's what the rumours are

I think that's a touch too big but if that's what the market wants I guess it will sell well. As long as it's quicker than than the 1020 and has SD storage it will sell well. 8.7 is a bit big for a FFC.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

LOL, ffc is the rear one from L920 :D
Anyway, nice to hear something positive but those are still only rumors. I don't believe it until I see it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre