WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA, What launcher you're using for your android phones?

I'm using the ported Z3 launcher with the Xperia backgrounds because unlike the Google Launcher, I can delete home screens easily. I liked the Z2's launcher but I won't use that now. My back up launcher is the Nokia Z launcher.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm two days (yesterday and tonight) into my old routine and it felt like those days last week when I was off didn't even exist.

Oh well, just have to pick the shovel up again and head back into the mine...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I tired the first one and I have that one but it doesn't cover the whole screen. that's why im looking to buy a new one. thanks for the results though

Not many people do the full panel (actual LCD + bezel) screen protectors for the lumia line. I saw one at the bottom of that search list in the link I sent you though.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Not many people do the full panel (actual LCD + bezel) screen protectors for the lumia line. I saw one at the bottom of that search list in the link I sent you though.

My 810 had a full screen protector :/ . I'll check that one out :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So our street had a Robbery problem :/ seems like it was at night and they took stuff from us :/ thru actuly broke into cars and took stuff .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm two days (yesterday and tonight) into my old routine and it felt like those days last week when I was off didn't even exist.

Oh well, just have to pick the shovel up again and head back into the mine...

A few more weeks and maybe you will get Christmas off :eek:?

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Well the good news is that 535 has sold very well here. People are ordering it online, buying it from shops etc. The other good news is that more number of units are available this time, so it would take time to be out of stock.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

A few more weeks and maybe you will get Christmas off :eek:?

I will get a break the last two weeks of December from school but my internship resumes the first week of January. It is what it is...not complaining, just stating the obvious.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My 810 had a full screen protector :/ . I'll check that one out :)

I do like the full screen protectors. Had one for my 1520 but it wasn't worth a damn so I went with a matte screen protector for the LCD only. While it is still a little too small in spots, it works well. Just depends on who is making the accessory, that's all.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I do like the full screen protectors. Had one for my 1520 but it wasn't worth a damn so I went with a matte screen protector for the LCD only. While it is still a little too small in spots, it works well. Just depends on who is making the accessory, that's all.
I bought screen protects from two different companies and they both came up short and don't protect the whole screen which is a bummer. that's why this time im more careful from who I buy on amazon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss