WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You have to drink large quantities of it to die. There were health fads that promoted the idea of drinking 'purified distilled' water over days as part of a fasting. Thing is, purified distilled water has no mineral contents at all and will in effect start leaching nutrients from your body when you pee. Of course the people who suggest doing this see this is a good thing as you're getting rid of 'toxins'. While slowly dying of course...

I'm rather annoyed by the whole detox society and the new acidic/alkaline crowd. They annoy me to no end. They take something that is scientific and then warp it into some sort of treatment to 'fix' the problem that you don't have.

I'll stick to drinking regular water :p . I'm not into the whole diet and detoxify yourself thing.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's the same down here. Such a change from the weekend!

Its warmed up here today...I threw on my school hoodie and gave my jacket a rest to run to the mall before going to internship. I'm almost temped to put on a sweater to go to internship...but I won't.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The burning and looting I will never understand. I guess being lost in the moment can cause that. Mob rule and so forth. I just don't see it helping the situation other than keeping those marginalized even more marginalized.

I somewhat disagree. As I shared with the clients last night, targeting your efforts for change - whether by violent or nonviolent means - is what matters. Some people burn and loot because of greed, some because of need, others burn but not loot because of the specific cause at hand.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm tired from all the driving and the traffic on the return leg of the journey was absolutely horrible.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I somewhat disagree. As I shared with the clients last night, targeting your efforts for change - whether by violent or nonviolent means - is what matters. Some people burn and loot because of greed, some because of need, others burn but not loot because of the specific cause at hand.

I was going by what 'others' will think of those who burn and loot.

It's a difficult subject and I'm not into violence so it's a bit difficult for me to wrap my head around the need for it. Yes I know a lot of change has happened due to protest both peaceful and violent. I guess I've gotten too old to become an activist in that sort of way.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Forgot my homework and my towel ....not a good start to the day .~.
sent from my rare green linux 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You mean if you have enough credits to graduate?

I have the credits and took the necessary classes ( at,least I hope I did) the only thing im worried is that i might have to take another required class 😵. Oh well Wednesday here I come

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Forgot my homework and my towel ....not a good start to the day .~.
sent from my rare green linux 830

I wish I was going to college or teen these days. Doing school work is so much easier. Having cloud access and the internet. It's such a different environment these days. You should have your work saved to the cloud if you don't then you're just silly. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have the credits and took the necessary classes ( at,least I hope I did) the only thing im worried is that i might have to take another required class ��. Oh well Wednesday here I come

How could you forget a necessary class and not take it this last semester? Did you check beforehand? Slack, very slack. :p

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

I wish I was going to college or teen these days. Doing school work is so much easier. Having cloud access and the internet. It's such a different environment these days. You should have your work saved to the cloud if you don't then you're just silly. :p

Believe me, you wouldn't want to go to college.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers