WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Believe me, you wouldn't want to go to college.
I make more money now but I was so much happier in college. Life only gets harder one you graduate and even the gobs of money coming in don't help because the responsibilities pile up as well.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I was going by what 'others' will think of those who burn and loot.

It's a difficult subject and I'm not into violence so it's a bit difficult for me to wrap my head around the need for it. Yes I know a lot of change has happened due to protest both peaceful and violent. I guess I've gotten too old to become an activist in that sort of way.

Understood. That's why you can sign a check to a cause or do one-on-one work in the community or area of your interest. Or find your own way to foster, encourage and support positive changes and social justice. Not everyone has to burn a cop car or chain themselves to a subway or do a physical sitdown protest outside a retail store or occupy a park by Wall Street in order to elicit change.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

I make more money now but I was so much happier in college. Life only gets harder one you graduate and even the gobs of money coming in don't help because the responsibilities pile up as well.

I was happier in school, also previously at junior college, not now.
As far as responsibilities goes, I'll come to that eventually.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I wonder how many more of the '1030', 'McLearen' or '1020 replacement' threads will have soon... :/

If that is the 1030 or whatever, it's fugly....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wish I was going to college or teen these days. Doing school work is so much easier. Having cloud access and the internet. It's such a different environment these days. You should have your work saved to the cloud if you don't then you're just silly. :p

I do save stuff on the cloud :) just that this time I couldn't find it :( almost missed the bus looking for it :/ . I was going to print It out here at school but I remembered I left my print card at home :/ just to make It short I left everything that I should have at hone >.<

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well said. I wish I could have been a graduate student only with my bills covered. It'd be an awesome experience, but I have to be grown and juggle school, work, commuting and a GF.

Sahib, enjoy your college experience to the fullest.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

How could you forget a necessary class and not take it this last semester? Did you check beforehand? Slack, very slack. :p

I hope I did take everything :) ... I checked the list for an A.S degree and I have them covered but its just me worrying 😵

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

School is awesome....homework....not so much :p if it wasn't for the homework I would like school 🏫 even more

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well said. I wish I could have been a graduate student only with my bills covered. It'd be an awesome experience, but I have to be grown and juggle school, work, commuting and a GF.

Sahib, enjoy your college experience to the fullest.

Its always the last year of any school when I enjoyed school :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Sahib, this is Grand Central Terminal at night:

Attachments

• 21315.jpg
    21315.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 21317.jpg
    21317.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 11

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Mission accomplished: got my shirts exchanged, picked up an extra shirt to boot and got the GF's Xmas gift.

Now it's off to the internship and class.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Been there, seen that, taken a train from there...really cool place. Starbucks in there makes a good cup of joe as well...

Notice I said "Sahib"...lol...I wanted you to see it as another reason to show off the OPO's camera.

I know you've been here. You're like that Johnny Cash Song - I've Been Everywhere.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Notice I said "Sahib"...lol...I wanted you to see it as another reason to show off the OPO's camera.

I know you've been here. You're like that Johnny Cash Song - I've Been Everywhere.

There are a lot more place I want to go to though:) Thinking about Greece/Italy this Christmas and hoping it is not too cold there in winter....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea