WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Someone said they wanted to see a picture of the bike I got for free - I'll post a picture when I get it back from being serviced.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...in the spirit of giving, I am sharing this coupon with everyone here. I have the TYLT Vu Qi Wireless charger (bought a blue one for the GF last Xmas and she loves it). Their stuff is pricy normally, but a great deal whenever you can get half off. And this coupon applies to your overall purchase I believe. Plus their customer service is good...when I told them I wasn't able to use their coupon because I was away due to my grandmother's passing, they let me do so way after their sale was over.

http://www.technocel.com/email_img/Cyber-Monday-2014.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'll catch up when im on the bus...lol I got another story with the girl that already has a bf . Not the taco bell girl but the band girl from PE :p who knew violet was her favorite color 😂
sent from my rare green linux 830

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

For my story it was another PE day with band girl ( yeah that's what ima use here ) I didn't think I would get such a good convo with her. Anyways we were talking about we did the days we got off and what we would get back Friday . We got into tv topics to chocolate o.o not sure how that happened . Anyways I told her that dark chocolate was yucky and so was coffee ( she likes them both ).i told her " young people like us should be eating milk chocolate because you are like 20 " then she said no" that's when I started to guess her age. She laughed and said im "26" at that moment I was surprised because she looks 18s to 21ish . That's when,I remembered that she was in school for 4 years .
She later stared to talk to me about her bf and how he got to do squads with weights for the first time ( since I brought up how sore I was when I went ice skating )
So before we started class she told me to guess her favorite color was . I guessed blue but she said nope and she said nope and took off to show me her sports bra . At that point im thinking " so im guessing she thinks im trust worthy " I said oh not bad it looks good on you "
Then later I found out that she wears the same colored thong . So im thinking she wasn't lying:p I didn't tell her about that because it would of been awkward .

Anyways that's my story with band girl

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

To be honest I didn't think she was 26 ._.,she looks like a 20 year old. She says its the dark chocolate but i say it was milk chocolate !😂

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

For my story it was another PE day with band girl ( yeah that's what ima use here ) I didn't think I would get such a good convo with her. Anyways we were talking about we did the days we got off and what we would get back Friday . We got into tv topics to chocolate o.o not sure how that happened . Anyways I told her that dark chocolate was yucky and so was coffee ( she likes them both ).i told her " young people like us should be eating milk chocolate because you are like 20 " then she said no" that's when I started to guess her age. She laughed and said im "26" at that moment I was surprised because she looks 18s to 21ish . That's when,I remembered that she was in school for 4 years .
She later stared to talk to me about her bf and how he got to do squads with weights for the first time ( since I brought up how sore I was when I went ice skating )
So before we started class she told me to guess her favorite color was . I guessed blue but she said nope and she said nope and took off to show me her sports bra . At that point im thinking " so im guessing she thinks im trust worthy " I said oh not bad it looks good on you "
Then later I found out that she wears the same colored thong . So im thinking she wasn't lying:p I didn't tell her about that because it would of been awkward .

Anyways that's my story with band girl

"So this one time in band camp..."

Nah, I won't go there. You're making waves I see. Now you need to talk about the girl who is after Sahib for some action...

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Nah, I won't go there. You're making waves I see. Now you need to talk about the girl who is after Sahib for some action...

Yeah but the color of her undergarments falls in the TMI category...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah but the color of her undergarments falls in the TMI category...

Not really. I had a neighbor I was flirting with a few years ago who texted me very early in the exchange a picture of her in NY Giants underwear (she is a huge Giants fan and had a great body for a mom who started early and had two kids). It didn't lead anywhere but when a woman is at minimum intrigued by you, expect the unexpected.

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Petition to rename the topic "Windows Central (insert number) post challenge"

Edit: Never mind, it seems that my petition was accepted faster than I thought. Carry on.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Which one band girl or Taco Bell girl :eek: or photoshop girl .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786