WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I call it like I see it. Remember you shared the story. Hopefully the underwear and what it was covering were both decent to look at...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

.. not going to lie.... It was :p I guess that's what I get for having a predominantly female pe class ;P
I think it tops the one other story about the girl in the skirt :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I just cant past the fact that she is 26 and she looks very young o.o. hmm I wonder if it has to be that she doesn't use makeup. yup that has to be it

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I just cant past the fact that she is 26 and she looks very young o.o. hmm I wonder if it has to be that she doesn't use makeup. yup that has to be it

There's so much I can say and do with this but all I will say and do with it is this:

Lol.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

So I had problems signing into my Xbox account Today. I tried everything(soft reset, opening site in browser etc), nothing worked. After repeated attempts I succeeded! Phew! For a moment I thought I won't be able to play age of empires. :p

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

So congrats to sahib for seeing sports bra. Only if it didn't cover so much :( I would even say you can see more with normal bra and open t shirt than with sports bra. When we were on tournament with debate club that lasted 2 days we were staying in hotel for 1 night. And since was girls + me I was in room with them and the girl wearing sports bra was like, "I will just change shirts here, you can't really see anything "

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Today I have a four hour meeting and tomorrow is a five. Yeah, just the kind of thing I want to go to when I haven't slept well....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12