WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So congrats to sahib for seeing sports bra. Only if it didn't cover so much :( I would even say you can see more with normal bra and open t shirt than with sports bra. When we were on tournament with debate club that lasted 2 days we were staying in hotel for 1 night. And since was girls + me I was in room with them and the girl wearing sports bra was like, "I will just change shirts here, you can't really see anything "

welllllllllllllllllllll on my case since it was PE so they use spandex which makes it more appealing. just saying :p
on the bright side you were with a room with girls ! ;)

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

welllllllllllllllllllll on my case since it was PE so they use spandex which makes it more appealing. just saying :p
on the bright side you were with a room with girls ! ;)

I didn't say it didn't look good, just saying it would be better if the bra was ordinary ;).
One tech question for you, what does 4G on T-Mobile stands for? Speeds up to 22 Mb/s or it's. 4G=LTE?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I didn't say it didn't look good, just saying it would be better if the bra was ordinary ;).
One tech question for you, what does 4G on T-Mobile stands for? Speeds up to 22 Mb/s or it's. 4G=LTE?

4g for tmobile is technically 3.5g ( h+) . they lumped H and H+ together and called 4g

and as for your first part ... you are right about that :p thank you for CO ED PE classes

Nokia5110

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site

Looks like there is no joy for windows phone users going into the holidays! No denim & only one handset in November, sad.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Looks like there is no joy for windows phone users going into the holidays! No denim & only one handset in November, sad.

Did you expect differently with regards to the updates? That's just a release, it's not actually getting it. I see another 3-6 month roll out coming.. :/

Well depends on your point of view. To the many who like the low and mid range they're quite happy. For anyone wanting a higher spec phone it's been quite dismal.

Then there are those who will tell us that we don't need high spec phones because WP works great on low spec. So MS is just doing what the masses want. Though I'm guessing we'll see something with W10? Don't know.

Last edited:

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Cannot wait for my Xbox One to finally be in my room! :D 13 games for the system is gonna kill my internet and be complete overkill...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm late for work today. Primarily because I don't feel like rushing. Sigh.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I'm late for work today. Primarily because I don't feel like rushing. Sigh.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

I'm getting like that with school, I only have two days left for the entire year and one of them is a day out so... Quite happy about that. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786