WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

looks like your first impressions about the watch are good. thought it catches me off guard that you can root the watch too o.o

It is android so of course they found a way to root it. Gen one Android wear run on dual core S400 chips +512MB RAM.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

The burning and looting I will never understand. I guess being lost in the moment can cause that. Mob rule and so forth. I just don't see it helping the situation other than keeping those marginalized even more marginalized.
If you want to destroy America, incite a war between its own citizens.

Ladies and gentlemen, cultural Marxism, er, critical theory!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

So tonight is work's Christmas do. I don't particularly drink much alcohol myself so it should be a bit entertaining to see what other people get up to.

Fun fun.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So tonight is work's Christmas do. I don't particularly drink much alcohol myself so it should be a bit entertaining to see what other people get up to.

Fun fun.

Ours is next Thursday at work. I've got too many stories to tell from that I just cannot post here. Fun fun indeed.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Ours is next Thursday at work. I've got too many stories to tell from that I just cannot post here. Fun fun indeed.

I'll try to keep you guys up to date with anything that went on tomorrow. Lets just say that half of the people that are going to it have booked tomorrow off work so I expect them to really go for it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'll try to keep you guys up to date with anything that went on tomorrow. Lets just say that half of the people that are going to it have booked tomorrow off work so I expect them to really go for it.

That's what usually happens. They put puts at work on a Thursday and some folks call in (call out - US) and some look hammered the Friday after.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Fun fun.

We just do a Christmas lunch here. It's next Thursday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo