WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

huh so part of my town got flooded o.o..... wow that's a first and a school was part of the flooded part of town.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so im guessing thug is a new racial word o.o..... I wonder how long it will take before it appears on the dictionary as the N word

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

im also surprised that the officer from NYC didn't get indicted for using an outlawed move on a person he was trying to take into custody or something like that

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

SMH....I just can't understand some of this crap....

me nither and this was video tapped so the evidence was clear and yet he gets to walk. now that makes me think , if they can ignore a video what, makes it sure that if they put body cams on police officers they wont do the same thing

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

me nither and this was video tapped so the evidence was clear and yet he gets to walk. now that makes me think , if they can ignore a video what, makes it sure that if they put body cams on police officers they wont do the same thing
Cameras won't matter. Video won't matter. When you have a police state they can do whatever they want and always be right. That's the problem you have in the US at the moment.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99