WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Never mind. Let's just say my mind went straight to the gutter.

" warning gif coming "
ohhhhh I see ..... HA I walked into that one :p
0x9Twfu.gif

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

that's kinda scary to think about :/
It's very easy to take control of people. Fear is a big motivator in the US for the freedom that is given up. That's why the US is in the place it is. All driven by fear.

One of the reasons I haven't been back to the US in some time is simply because I can't stand going to US airports. For that very reason. You feel like a criminal just going through customs.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's very easy to take control of people. Fear is a big motivator in the US for the freedom that is given up. That's why the US is in the place it is. All driven by fear.

One of the reasons I haven't been back to the US in some time is simply because I can't stand going to US airports. For that very reason. You feel like a criminal just going through customs.
the thing is ...i kind of find it a little sad that some people are ok with the way the guy handled the situation. im here thinking if a adult thinks that was ok imagine if the next generation of kids grow up thinking the police state is ok and what ever they do is ok . that's just scary

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

the thing is ...i kind of find it a little sad that some people are ok with the way the guy handled the situation. im here thinking if a adult thinks that was ok imagine if the next generation of kids grow up thinking the police state is ok and what ever they do is ok . that's just scary
That's how it works. Get people used to the idea that this is OK. It's the same with working, wages, how you think about unemployed people, etc. All is a top down approach.

Doesn't mean everyone feels like this but the idea is to get enough people to feel like this to shun others.

Welcome to the real world....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's how it works. Get people used to the idea that this is OK. It's the same with working, wages, how you think about unemployed people, etc. All is a top down approach.

Doesn't mean everyone feels like this but the idea is to get enough people to feel like this to shun others.

Welcome to the real world....
here i was thinking we were moving past that slowly but surly. :/

but what i don't understand is why would anyone think that is ok, it doesn't take much to use some reasoning to see what the police officer did and what he did was in the wrong .

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

here i was thinking we were moving past that slowly but surly. :/

but what i don't understand is why would anyone think that is ok, it doesn't take much to use some reasoning to see what the police officer did and what he did was in the wrong .
You're looking from the wrong direction.

You need to be white, middle class and afraid of anyone who doesn't fit your world view.

Yes on the whole the world has gotten better. Humanity isn't as bad at it used to be. We have all supposedly moved on. That doesn't mean that there are not a lot of people who wish it were otherwise.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I'm on the third day of my 'regular' usage with the Z3. Still at 36%. :) To say I'm happy is an understatement.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sony is happy, too! (And, by extension, BIGPADDY.)

One of the major things lacking on WP is a decent battery. My Z3 puts my L920 to shame but I know there are people out there who have great battery life... they don't do much with their phones, but they have great battery life.

I have location on all the time, play games, get email, post things to social media, etc. If this was my L920 it be dead already. :p

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

One of the major things lacking on WP is a decent battery. My Z3 puts my L920 to shame but I know there are people out there who have great battery life... they don't do much with their phones, but they have great battery life.

I have location on all the time, play games, get email, post things to social media, etc. If this was my L920 it be dead already. :p
I'd be lucky to be able to squeeze 12 hours out of my 630 on moderate continuous use.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'd be lucky to be able to squeeze 12 hours out of my 630 on moderate continuous use.

My phone is on from 7am to 10pm typically. Sometimes longer. I don't keep on overnight. I find that weird. :p

On my commute to work I typically play Angry Birds for about 12 minutes. I check emails and other things throughout the day, including using TapaTalk, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. My L920 would be crying by about 1pm typically. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I have good battery life too . Play snap attack , text around 300-400 texts , catch up on the tech news , that's having Bluetooth on , locations services on , taking a picture , and email set to when they arrive ,
So at the end of the day I have 30-40 pct left :) and it's only a 2200mAh battery :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss