WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have good battery life too . Play snap attack , text around 300-400 texts , catch up on the tech news , that's having Bluetooth on , locations services on , taking a picture , and email set to when they arrive ,
So at the end of the day I have 30-40 pct left :) and it's only a 2200mAh battery :p

Mine's 36% after two days... I'm on day three. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I can't manage that on the OPO, I use it too much but do manage two days out of it without any issues.

I was thinking I was going to kill the battery because I updated and installed apps and some other stuff yesterday so I was using a lot of data but then it was still great by the end of the day. The day before was kind of like that too.

But they say you can beat the crap out of the Z3 and it keeps going. :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I was thinking I was going to kill the battery because I updated and installed apps and some other stuff yesterday so I was using a lot of data but then it was still great by the end of the day. The day before was kind of like that too.

But they say you can beat the crap out of the Z3 and it keeps going. :)
I do get about 6+ hours of Screen On Time. You can look that up under Settings>Battery>Display. With Lollipop and switching to ART I hear things get even better :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Music stills sucks on the OPO so I am patiently waiting for my replacement from MSFT to use it on the third line as a media player.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Btw what is going on here? I'm busy playing AOE, so cant keep up here. As soon as my army is ready for battle, I'm off. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett