WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Music stills sucks on the OPO so I am patiently waiting for my replacement from MSFT to use it on the third line as a media player.

Music is tremendous on my OPO. I am currently using the latest Sony Walkman app that has Android Wear support. Coupled with Audio FX, my commute is tremendously more bearable. I'm syncing my playlists to the G Watch too. Because I have Sony smart connect set up, I simply plug in my headphones and the Walkman app auto plays from the last song. When I disconnect my headphones, music pauses. Tremendous. And with Android wear I can simply go to next/previous and adjust volume up and down from my wrist. No need to pull my OPO out on a crowded platform or train just to do those things.

As always I am happy to pass along the APK for the Android using folks in here - PM me or reach me as you already know how.

This is what MSFT should have done with Xbox...

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I do get about 6+ hours of Screen On Time. You can look that up under Settings>Battery>Display. With Lollipop and switching to ART I hear things get even better :)

I average about 32 hours total time and 5 hours onscreen time between charges. I've gone 44 hours between charges this week. These times include the phone on overnight as well. No complaints here.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Music is tremendous on my OPO. I am currently using the latest Sony Walkman app that has Android Wear support. Coupled with Audio FX, my commute is tremendously more bearable. I'm syncing my playlists to the G Watch too. Because I have Sony smart connect set up, I simply plug in my headphones and the Walkman app auto plays from the last song. When I disconnect my headphones, music pauses. Tremendous. And with Android wear I can simply go to next/previous and adjust volume up and down from my wrist. No need to pull my OPO out on a crowded platform or train just to do those things.

As always I am happy to pass along the APK for the Android using folks in here - PM me or reach me as you already know how.

This is what MSFT should have done with Xbox...

I'm too lazy to copy my audio files over☺ I do love the Audio FX settings though. Perhaps I'll just make do with Spotify for now.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

o_O huh how did you know my stop is close to a Dutch bros ? Lol lucky guess 😂? Anyways I wouldn't know what to get because I don't drink or.buy coffee from there :p
You posted a picture a while ago with a cup from that establishment, that's how I know☺

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Wow, HERE Maps and Drive on Android is very nice! Such a difference compared to WP...

Last edited:

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

typing with 3D glasses is hard :p

Don't know why that reminded me of this, but onetime I was at a bar and someone brought in a notebook with those red/blue 3D paper glasses and a 3D pr0n DVD... Needles to say, everyone was more impressed with the trash can and counter tops being in 3D space. LOL

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

o.o i thought here drive was good on wp .....but then again i thought you didnt use here drive on wp

I said I had issues using it on WP, not that I didn't use it. :p

I don't know what it's like on Android 100%, I'm just going by visuals. It's very nice looking and better put together. You can save Maps automatically to SD card and access Drive from within Maps. It also uses a Search bar that looks like Google. The app is very smooth and the graphics are nice. You can also set your travel by walking, driving and public transport within the app. You can choose different routes by simply sliding at the bottom. It's very functional compared to WP.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Don't know why that reminded me of this, but onetime I was at a bar and someone brought in a notebook with those red/blue 3D paper glasses and a 3D pr0n DVD... Needles to say, everyone was more impressed with the trash can and counter tops being in 3D space. LOL

o.o and here i thought it wouldn't catch on :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I said I had issues using it on WP, not that I didn't use it. :p

I don't know what it's like on Android 100%, I'm just going by visuals. It's very nice looking and better put together. You can save Maps automatically to SD card and access Drive from within Maps. It also uses a Search bar that looks like Google. The app is very smooth and the graphics are nice. You can also set your travel by walking, driving and public transport within the app. You can choose different routes by simply sliding at the bottom. It's very functional compared to WP.
you should use it when you are out and about :) thought i wouldnt mind having those features on wp

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

you should use it when you are out and about :) thought i wouldnt mind having those features on wp

Oh I plan to use it no worries of that. Being able to save maps to the SD card is perfect for me. It's still in Beta so I'm looking forward to when it's fully released. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I got those magnetic chargers are I ordered form my phone. Unfortunately they don't work very well with the Z3. I'm slightly disappointed. :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss