WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So today taco bell girl and and I went for a nature walk.
So I was talking to PhotoShop girl about finals and tests and classes and about funny stuff . Since I sit next to her we are always laughing in class. Anyways so taco bell texted me when I was getting out of class . I told her in 30min because that's how much time we had in class. Classes ended and PhotoShop girl asked me if I was this funny " I told her I like to think im mr funny Lopez " she said bye see you Tuesday. Right there taco bell girl called me to ask if I still wanted to hang out ( since that text was if we could to hang out ) so I literally ran to find her sitting waiting for me . She asked if I wa ted to go walk with her on a trail (yeah we have a trail on campus)
We were alone talking about of things we couldn't talk on the bus😉

ANYWAYS we found deer's and she got all exited but hid behind me because she had not seen deer's this close ( I wouldn't call it close but it was close for her ) so I took a picture of the deer's since her iPhone couldn't get the picture and a picture of her looking our to the grass . Alright we started to head back and found a mistletoe, she picked it up and said " I wonder who would kiss me if I were to hold it up " I didn't think much of it at the time now . So we headed to the bus and she showed me her friends using snap chat . All the way back to the city .
Once we got back I asked if she wanted to grab a bite in mad dash pizza. She wanted to but she couldn't since her other friend was there to pick her up. She left and ate alone again:p
So what did I learn today .......im clueless 😐 still clueless as I was 2years ago .
sent from my rare green linux 830
She was being "coy" with you. And I thought finally, today Sahib would step up to the plate and swing for the fences and be the real "McCoy" but alas....😢

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

She was being "coy" with you. And I thought finally, today Sahib would step up to the plate and swing for the fences and be the real "McCoy" but alas....😢

She set Sahib really nice...if he had flirted at minimum, he would have been "IN". Alas...

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

So sonic dash arrived yesterday, today pocket tanks made a debut, candy crush is coming to WP, I think WP is improving

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Again, very impressed by the OPO's camera. It doesn't have me running for for a Z3 just yet...

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!
The camera on the OPO is very impressive. I'm going to London after work and since I have to wait for a bit I'm going to take some pics that I had trouble taking with the 920 to see how the Z3 handles them. I'll post them if they're any good. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So today taco bell girl and and I went for a nature walk.
So I was talking to PhotoShop girl about finals and tests and classes and about funny stuff . Since I sit next to her we are always laughing in class. Anyways so taco bell texted me when I was getting out of class . I told her in 30min because that's how much time we had in class. Classes ended and PhotoShop girl asked me if I was this funny " I told her I like to think im mr funny Lopez " she said bye see you Tuesday. Right there taco bell girl called me to ask if I still wanted to hang out ( since that text was if we could to hang out ) so I literally ran to find her sitting waiting for me . She asked if I wa ted to go walk with her on a trail (yeah we have a trail on campus)
We were alone talking about of things we couldn't talk on the bus😉

ANYWAYS we found deer's and she got all exited but hid behind me because she had not seen deer's this close ( I wouldn't call it close but it was close for her ) so I took a picture of the deer's since her iPhone couldn't get the picture and a picture of her looking our to the grass . Alright we started to head back and found a mistletoe, she picked it up and said " I wonder who would kiss me if I were to hold it up " I didn't think much of it at the time now . So we headed to the bus and she showed me her friends using snap chat . All the way back to the city .
Once we got back I asked if she wanted to grab a bite in mad dash pizza. She wanted to but she couldn't since her other friend was there to pick her up. She left and ate alone again:p
So what did I learn today .......im clueless 😐 still clueless as I was 2years ago .
sent from my rare green linux 830
How do you miss a signal like that???? Wow... The only way that she could have been more obvious is if she held it over your head and kissed you. Sahib.... Man.

I'll add to the others here. Make sure you're in the moment next time (we're all hoping) and listen carefully, very carefully. Don't miss something like that again. Perfect set up. Sigh.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

well maybe next time :p if there is a next time
I'm thinking there will be a next time. You couldn't have had it better. Walk in the forest alone, deer and mistletoe. Let's hope you get another alone moment.

BTW, deer is both singular and plural. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So sonic dash arrived yesterday, today pocket tanks made a debut, candy crush is coming to WP, I think WP is improving
It's always been improving. :p

Just not fast enough. Candy Crush is a little late. Sure some people still play it but nothing near the frenzy it had.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

How do you miss a signal like that???? Wow... The only way that she could have been more obvious is if she held it over your head and kissed you. Sahib.... Man.

I'll add to the others here. Make sure you're in the moment next time (we're all hoping) and listen carefully, very carefully. Don't miss something like that again. Perfect set up. Sigh.

I honestly didn't take it as a sign :sweaty: I was trying to see if it was a mistletoe or not :p then again I was always clueless o.o

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

It's always been improving. :p

Just not fast enough. Candy Crush is a little late. Sure some people still play it but nothing near the frenzy it had.

Well I don't care about candy crush. We already have better games.
Better late than never..

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm thinking there will be a next time. You couldn't have had it better. Walk in the forest alone, deer and mistletoe. Let's hope you get another alone moment.

BTW, deer is both singular and plural. :p

well she does like the forest and deer so maybe she will ask me again :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I honestly didn't take it as a sign :sweaty: I was trying to see if it was a mistletoe or not :p then again I was always clueless o.o
It could have been a pine tree branch with pine cones on it for all you should care. :p

Next time be there. Don't care about anything else. Kiss first ask questions later. Worst case scenario is a nice kiss and nothing more. Best case... I'll leave it to your imagination.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Why not ask her first???

Or do one better...take her some place? If you have someplace unique and safe to take her, that's a great way to make up for your massive brain cramp. Since she may like nature you take her to a park or someplace with a very nice view. You do that, pay attention, and then take the opportunity she gives you.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb