WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well as pocket tanks is online game, some of you can share your usernames if you want a match against me.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I'm in London. Here are some pics.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Attachments

• 9358.jpg
    9358.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 9365.jpg
    9365.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 9347.jpg
    9347.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 8

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Why do those pics always come in sideways????

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

One more.

Attachments

• 9330.jpg
    9330.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 9

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Or do one better...take her some place? If you have someplace unique and safe to take her, that's a great way to make up for your massive brain cramp. Since she may like nature you take her to a park or someplace with a very nice view. You do that, pay attention, and then take the opportunity she gives you.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
huh why didn't I think of that o.o ? yup im clueless

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I took some pics of an airship hanger. This will give you an idea of the type of weather we're having. One I've modified to put up on Instagram. This looks really nice in when it's dark all lit up or with sun. I hope I can get a pic one day when it's a bit nicer out.

View attachment 90043

View attachment 90044
the hanger looks big D:.... makes me think im walking to a garden

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Nice pics rue. As of weather, some here :( It's cloudy and foggy every day and it drizzle. Haven't seen sun for more than a week now. Boring weather and I have so much to do for school.

Weather is the same here in the NYC metro area. Guess it is a big *** cloud front.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

huh why didn't I think of that o.o ? yup im clueless

You've got an uncanny knack of doing everything in your power to not give yourself credit. I wonder if that Vietnamese ex of yours left you with a deeper scar than you are choosing to acknowledge.

It is a fine line from being friendly to being seen as a goof. Be very careful because if you're seen as a goof more often than not, people in general and girls in particular don't take you seriously. The Rodney Dangerfield (Google/Bing it) way of living is very, very tiresome.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You've got an uncanny knack of doing everything in your power to not give yourself credit. I wonder if that Vietnamese ex of yours left you with a deeper scar than you are choosing to acknowledge.

It is a fine line from being friendly to being seen as a goof. Be very careful because if you're seen as a goof more often than not, people in general and girls in particular don't take you seriously. The Rodney Dangerfield (Google/Bing it) way of living is very, very tiresome.

to be honest i don't know or that i don't her to look like the bad person .

i think i reached or getting to reach the balance between a goof and serious sahib or else i wouldn't be have these stories to tell :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

to be honest i don't know or that i don't her to look like the bad person .

i think i reached or getting to reach the balance between a goof and serious sahib or else i wouldn't be have these stories to tell :p

I'd beg to differ, because if you really did then you wouldn't have missed both my point and that opportunity with "taco bell girl". Looks like we may have to agree to disagree on this one.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss