WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'd beg to differ, because if you really did then you wouldn't have missed both my point and that opportunity with "taco bell girl". Looks like we may have to agree to disagree on this one.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!
His batting average sure would be pretty decent by now...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'd beg to differ, because if you really did then you wouldn't have missed both my point and that opportunity with "taco bell girl". Looks like we may have to agree to disagree on this one.

:p well i know i missed the opportunity with her :p im not disputing that :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

o.o...... i just noticed that she took pictures of herself on my phone and here i thought she was playing with cortana >.<

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

i thought doing a power point about fitness bands to be easy. now that im actually doing it i find it hard to make it easy for the class to understand

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

o.o...... i just noticed that she took pictures of herself on my phone and here i thought she was playing with cortana >.<

Sigh. There's still an opportunity to redeem yourself. Let's see if you can figure this out. 99, Rue care to make a wager on old Sahib here?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sigh. There's still an opportunity to redeem yourself. Let's see if you can figure this out. 99, Rue care to make a wager on old Sahib here?

You're kidding right? :p

If he can't sort out why there's pictures of her on his phone I give up... :/

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm not a betting man...too much statistics in graduate school will do that to you....but even without that background I ain't wagering anything on Sahib.....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sahib, there you have it. Your track record in the eyes of the public is less than useless. What shall you do to turn your luck around?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I just noticed today as I was looking at pictures to use in Photoshop and I saw like 5 pictures of her . I thought she was playing with cortana since she had a 925 before it broke and was asking since last week :p.i didn't think much of it when she took my phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99