WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Mia has hope or at least I can get this right ! Or at least that's how I understood it

I am cautiously optimistic...and based on your track record, the emphasis is on the cautious and not the optimistic part of that phrase. Still, I'll buy you a 7&7 if you start hitting like a #3 hitter instead of the pinch hitter you appear to be right now.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I am cautiously optimistic...and based on your track record, the emphasis is on the cautious and not the optimistic part of that phrase. Still, I'll buy you a 7&7 if you start hitting like a #3 hitter instead of the pinch hitter you appear to be right now.

I'm cautious because this isn't the first time I get pictures of a girl on my phone without knowing . Also it isn't the first time I hang out with a girl alone . All those times I was seen as a friend. I just meet her like a month ago but started to hang out just recently ( the Taco Bell story). So I'm here thinking ok she's taken but did she drop hints that she's single , she talks about me to her roommates and gave me her number . Either I'm over thinking or under but w/e it is making me think like I was 2 years ago when my ex was getting my attention.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm cautious because this isn't the first time I get pictures of a girl on my phone without knowing . Also it isn't the first time I hang out with a girl alone . All those times I was seen as a friend. I just meet her like a month ago but started to hang out just recently ( the Taco Bell story). So I'm here thinking ok she's taken but did she drop hints that she's single , she talks about me to her roommates and gave me her number . Either I'm over thinking or under but w/e it is making me think like I was 2 years ago when my ex was getting my attention.

Well, let's see how much you've learned from your ex, and whether you've learned the correct stuff...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers