WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm cautious because this isn't the first time I get pictures of a girl on my phone without knowing . Also it isn't the first time I hang out with a girl alone . All those times I was seen as a friend. I just meet her like a month ago but started to hang out just recently ( the Taco Bell story). So I'm here thinking ok she's taken but did she drop hints that she's single , she talks about me to her roommates and gave me her number . Either I'm over thinking or under but w/e it is making me think like I was 2 years ago when my ex was getting my attention.
Here's the thing...

Even if she was taken, so what? There's nothing wrong with her wanting to explore her options. Single or coupled, doesn't matter. If that worry is running through your head then you're not in the right frame of mind at all.

Keep in mind of how old you are. You're both young. You shouldn't be so serious.

Keep perspective my friend. She's showing interest, very obviously. Very obvious interest. If you keep missing the signs you will be her friend and that's all.

Like we've all mentioned. Be in the moment. When you are with her, she is your focus. If you're seen as easily distracted or god forbid you talk about another girl, you're pretty much done.

If you are at all interested in her, throw caution to the wind and just enjoy. Don't worry about what if our what happens next. Just enjoy the moment. The here and now.

Think about that.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Um... No comment.

Sorry. Was thinking out aloud with that comment there. Didn't try to get too deep...he said that his ex didn't that to him initially, so we will see if he will do something similar to what he did back then with his ex to get taco bell girl to say yes.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Here's the thing...

Even if she was taken, so what? There's nothing wrong with her wanting to explore her options. Single or coupled, doesn't matter. If that worry is running through your head then you're not in the right frame of mind at all.

Keep in mind of how old you are. You're both young. You shouldn't be so serious.

Keep perspective my friend. She's showing interest, very obviously. Very obvious interest. If you keep missing the signs you will be her friend and that's all.

Like we've all mentioned. Be in the moment. When you are with her, she is your focus. If you're seen as easily distracted or god forbid you talk about another girl, you're pretty much done.

If you are at all interested in her, throw caution to the wind and just enjoy. Don't worry about what if our what happens next. Just enjoy the moment. The here and now.

Think about that.

You want to see over think and caution overly thrown to the wind in extreme cases? Try spending two days where I work seeing patients. Young people Sahib's age keep it really, really interesting at times...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You want to see over think and caution overly thrown to the wind in extreme cases? Try spending two days where I work seeing patients. Young people Sahib's age keep it really, really interesting at times...

LOL! Well I was trying to tell him to stop worrying so much about details like possible boyfriend and take down the walls he has up. Nothing more.

He has to decide if he's interested in her otherwise he's just playing around.

I'm curious if the new protective stance of girls is to say they have a boyfriend automatically or something. Seems like a good wall to put up but then if she starts liking the guy then what?

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Morning! Just after 8 am here in N.E. FL. Getting ready to head off to work for another double 14 hour shift...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hmmmm those are good things to think about . There are a lot of want ifs in my head :eek: sure they are getting answered little by little.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hmmmm those are good things to think about . There are a lot of want ifs in my head :eek: sure they are getting answered little by little.
Screw the what ifs and let whatever happen happen. Don't think much about it. Just make a decision and stick with it. :p it feels better once you do. Usually your first instinct is correct. If things don't go the way you'd like you should at least enjoy the journey.

You remind me of me when I was younger. Thought to much about things. Probably missed many an opportunity. Later in life I learned to let things happen more. I still think a lot but I try to worry less.

So you could say I'm passing on some wisdom. :p

There's much for you to learn. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss