WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well I had to go to India urgently for some work and my university wasn't giving me the permission to leave.... So I left the university :| lol
Oh. Your university if pretty strict. o_O

Hopefully you find something soon. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

hmmm Monday... I don't think anything interesting is going to happen tomorrow. but I will have to talk to the department head >.<

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've got two days of workshops. It's like I'm going back to college. Without the parties though. :p

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I've got two days of workshops. It's like I'm going back to college. Without the parties though. :p

Work is getting a bit quieter at the moment for me - this week will be about keeping on top of things and trying to design anything I can!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Work is getting a bit quieter at the moment for me - this week will be about keeping on top of things and trying to design anything I can!
The holidays are coming so things will get more quiet.

These workshops are not at the best time of year for anyone and there was a bit of a silliness with them. There are times when working for a large company sucks.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

They didn't launch that yet. Some people's phones couldn't hold out until then...some people's itchy trigger fingers couldn't hold out until then...some people's patience with MSFT couldn't hold out until then...

Yeah, that's what happened...

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

That seems sad :| pretty sad actually. Hopefully they launch it soon

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Oh. Your university if pretty strict. o_O

Hopefully you find something soon. :)

Yeah it is... lately there's been an incidence of a bunch of girls running away with their boy friends and stuff from the university. The university was blamed for it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion