WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah it is... lately there's been an incidence of a bunch of girls running away with their boy friends and stuff from the university. The university was blamed for it.

Easier to blame an institution than blaming people for being human I guess... :/

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

It's so incredibly cold here today compared to what it has been like recently. Quite depressing. I'd love a bit of snow but I don't like it after about a day when it starts freezing over.

In other news I'm enjoying listening to the foo fighters!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wish I had today off too ..that would be nice but I got to work out .
I never would of though I would see the day were I complain about not going to school because I don't want to work out all day and chill with band girl *face palm *

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I wish I had today off too ..that would be nice but I got to work out .
I never would of though I would see the day were I complain about not going to school because I don't want to work out all day and chill with band girl *face palm *

I'm in the middle of a final paper due today. I still have internship - the group I run there happens on mondays - and class today as well.

I'm waiting for you to get to a point where life fully tales hold and you join the rest of us hard working bunch who yearn for true days off...

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm in the middle of a final paper due today. I still have internship - the group I run there happens on mondays - and class today as well.

I'm waiting for you to get to a point where life fully tales hold and you join the rest of us hard working bunch who yearn for true days off...

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

I'll happen soon enough :p that's a sure bet you'll win ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh I wanted to post this picture with the story with taco bell girl but I forgot .....this was the setting I was with her at one point :p
sent from my rare green linux 830

Attachments

• WP_20141204_14_15_27_Pro.jpg
    WP_20141204_14_15_27_Pro.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb