WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My hand is paining after kneading dough for parathas :|

I'm sorry but my mind played tricks on me after reading this really fast. Unfortunately I'm not allowed to post what my eyes read first...

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Did some burgers on the grill this evening...

WP_20141208_19_33_44_Pro.jpg

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

I had reached 417 crowns, now down to 363!

Yeah, I suck.. I'm still trying to learn what all the different troops are good at. I have zero strategy other than just clicking and deploying everywhere. Sometimes I get lucky :p

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Yeah, I suck.. I'm still trying to learn what all the different troops are good at. I have zero strategy other than just clicking and deploying everywhere. Sometimes I get lucky :p

You've kept resources out in open, never do that. Keep everything well guarded.
Always go for the keep in multiplayer battles, never attack an enemy for resources. Only attack an enemy if you're 100% sure that you'll defeat his keep, otherwise you'll keep losing crowns. I've lost close battles lately! Very close...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

You've kept resources out in open, never do that. Keep everything well guarded.
Always go for the keep in multiplayer battles, never attack an enemy for resources. Only attack an enemy if you're 100% sure that you'll defeat his keep, otherwise you'll keep losing crowns. I've lost close battles lately! Very close...

But I'm never 100% sure I'll defeat their keep. So I should never attack anyone?

And if the strategy is "go for the keep" (which I always go straight for the keep) and never attack enemy for resources, why should I be worried about protecting my resources?

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

But I'm never 100% sure I'll defeat their keep. So I should never attack anyone?

And if the strategy is "go for the keep" (which I always go straight for the keep) and never attack enemy for resources, why should I be worried about protecting my resources?

You'll realize the importance of resources & pennants as you advance through the game. What strategies do you want to know for destroying enemies keep? If you're on age 4, always use your heroes for assistance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss