WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The guy leading the workshop is from Australia and he used an example of one of the projects I was on from a while back. It's funny how that project has gone down in history as a really bad project and a lessons learned. :p

Just so you know. I had nothing to do with that. :p The project manager was a loose cannon and the company a bit of a bully.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The guy leading the workshop is from Australia and he used an example of one of the projects I was on from a while back. It's funny how that project has gone down in history as a really bad project and a lessons learned. :p

Just so you know. I had nothing to do with that. :p The project manager was a loose cannon and the company a bit of a bully.

o.o............ nobody said you said :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so today I hung out with my friends. went to play some pool while eating chicken wings , then cruise around the chico state campus then end the day with PS4 :p... not a bad afternoon

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

so today I hung out with my friends. went to play some pool while eating chicken wings , then cruise around the chico state campus then end the day with PS4 :p... not a bad afternoon
Sounds like a teenager type thing to do....: P

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo