WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Weather is always hot here, though from some days its been cool, but I have no comments...

I was at a neighbourhood store yesterday. The store is run by an Indian family. There was a new guy at the store, and I asked if he was the brother of the guy who normally works there. He said he's a cousin, not a brother, and he just came from Mumbai a couple weeks ago. I told him I'd prefer the weather in Mumbai now, and he agreed.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

I was at a neighbourhood store yesterday. The store is run by an Indian family. There was a new guy at the store, and I asked if he was the brother of the guy who normally works there. He said he's a cousin, not a brother, and he just came from Mumbai a couple weeks ago. I told him I'd prefer the weather in Mumbai now, and he agreed.

During summer the temperature goes uptil 39 C(in worst case). During winters i.e now the temperature doesn't normally fall below 20 C. So yes, for a person who doesn't like extreme weather, the weather is quite favourable to live. Though due to humid climate, you'd sweat, but again its better than dry climate.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

During summer the temperature goes uptil 39 C(in worst case). During winters i.e now the temperature doesn't normally fall below 20 C. So yes, for a person who doesn't like extreme weather, the weather is quite favourable to live. Though due to humid climate, you'd sweat, but again its better than dry climate.

I prefer warm weather rather than cold weather.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Check out my Youtube channel y'all... (link in my sig)... I've got 50-60 of my guitar videos on my channel. Yeah, I dabble a little...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss