WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

huh so photoshop girl is pretty cool. she is into cars.... and i mean really into them, likes to game, likes to street race , races cars....... she is a rare species :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

huh so photoshop girl is pretty cool. she is into cars.... and i mean really into them, likes to game, likes to street race , races cars....... she is a rare species :p
My wife likes cars and probably knows more about them then me. I personally can care less about cars. She used to game at one point at well, but then so did I. Realised there was more to life than video games. :p

So, is the older lady really taken or she just playing with you. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My wife likes cars and probably knows more about them then me. I personally can care less about cars. She used to game at one point at well, but then so did I. Realised there was more to life than video games. :p

So, is the older lady really taken or she just playing with you. :p
nah this girl is Photoshop girl, she is around the same age as me . the one you are thinking about is band girl :p
and as for the rare species ...she said that not me ;) for a whole hr we were talking about the Subaru S TI

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

nah this girl is Photoshop girl, she is around the same age as me . the one you are thinking about is band girl :p
and as for the rare species ...she said that not me ;) for a whole hr we were talking about the Subaru S TI
You would need to have a lot of knowledge to talk about Preza STI for an hour 😮. I probably wouldn't have much to talk about cars with anyone from USA, not the fan of muscle cars and neither fan of Japanese cars. I'm more into European cars, Hot hatches especially :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You would need to have a lot of knowledge to talk about Preza STI for an hour 😮. I probably wouldn't have much to talk about cars with anyone from USA, not the fan of muscle cars and neither fan of Japanese cars. I'm more into European cars, Hot hatches especially :)

Pissstttt she doesn't like.muscle cars ;) she can talk alot about them :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

And you were probably trying to bait her with your Dodge Dart, right?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You would need to have a lot of knowledge to talk about Preza STI for an hour ��. I probably wouldn't have much to talk about cars with anyone from USA, not the fan of muscle cars and neither fan of Japanese cars. I'm more into European cars, Hot hatches especially :)

Drove my friends Audi TT RS over the Thanksgiving break....he really wanted me to get a ticket:) Fun little car to drive!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It might but than again, it was on power saving mode since I took it from charger around 7AM.

The OPO was taken off the charger at 8AM on Saturday and plugged into the charger on 9:40 PM Sunday night and still had 41% battery left now that is a phone that does not even need stamina mode:)

Today it is showing 92% so far from 8AM....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh and i,saw a guy using a green 735 in in n out yesterday o.o.....
sent from my rare green linux 830

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Gotta get the 100k mile service done still though..

I don't buy into the myth that the rotary engines fail right at 100k. Yeah, poorly maintained they might. But at one of my other "clubs" RX8Club.com, there's members in the forums going on 200k on original engines. Just gotta take care of them a little more carefully than you would a piston engine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb