WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Drove my friends Audi TT RS over the Thanksgiving break....he really wanted me to get a ticket:) Fun little car to drive!
TT is cool especially RS but down under is actually a Golf :) Not the RS one but more basic variants. And it's not that small :D. Fiat 500 Abarth is what I would call small and it has amazing engine noise :D

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Drove my friends Audi TT RS over the Thanksgiving break....he really wanted me to get a ticket:) Fun little car to drive!
We looked at an older Audi TT but must admit the new one looks really nice! The older one was a bit awkward to get in.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I got the new Android finally on my Nexus. Straight to 5.01 :)

The new keyboard is really good!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I could of guessed I was doing right by not asking
Sigh. It's called flirting. You should try it sometime. It could be useful....

You don't just come out and ask for it, you had an opportunity and missed again. :/ Remember that thing I said about being in the moment? Once the moment is passed it's gone.

Some one help this boy!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sigh. It's called flirting. You should try it sometime. It could be useful....

You don't just come out and ask for it, you had an opportunity and missed again. :/ Remember that thing I said about being in the moment? Once the moment is passed it's gone.

Some one help this boy!

oh that .... yeah ..... um Im, not good at that I don't think I have that . honestly I didn't think it was an opportunity .

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

oh that .... yeah ..... um Im, not good at that I don't think I have that . honestly I didn't think it was an opportunity .
Yes we noticed you're not good at that... :p

Every text, call and hello is an opportunity. Unless you want to be her friend that is.

The only way that wouldn't have been an opportunity is if she really did have a boyfriend and he was there. Then again she might have found trying to get you a picture intriguing.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yes we noticed you're not good at that... :p

Every text, call and hello is an opportunity. Unless you want to be her friend that is.

The only way that wouldn't have been an opportunity is if she really did have a boyfriend and he was there. Then again she might have found trying to get you a picture intriguing.

well she notices me across the cafeteria :p pretty big if you ask me. she seems to smile when im around , she always looking in my eyes when I near . idk that's what I picked up

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

well she notices me across the cafeteria :p pretty big if you ask me. she seems to smile when im around , she always looking in my eyes when I near . idk that's what I picked up
Those are all great things. You have to show your interest in return. That's the important part. Not sure how your conversation went but all you had to do was give her the opportunity to send you a picture with a simple statement. Something like, I'm sure you look amazing or pretty. It indicates you're thinking of her while not actually asking for the picture.

Last edited:

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

We looked at an older Audi TT but must admit the new one looks really nice! The older one was a bit awkward to get in.

I can't believe you started talking about an Audi TT without me guys! I much prefer the new shape - more legroom and a bit more room in the back too as well as a bit more headroom and better visibility. Can't wait to get one of these!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Mernin.. TPS went off this morning in the RX8 (tire pressure sensors) because of the cold weather I reckon.. 30 something degrees fahrenheit .

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sahib, I swear you make me want to sit you in a corner of a class room, force you to wear an old school white conical hat with the words "open your eyes" on the front and have you write the following sentence 1009 times:

"I must not miss opportunities."

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa