WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So I'm going into worknlate today...went to the post office to get my package with the new metal wristbands for my G Watch.

I may try to do the install at work between patients but if I really need that flathead screwdriver to remove links, I'll do it at home.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Those are all great things. You have to show your interest in return. That's the important part. Not sure how your conversation went but all you had to do was give her the opportunity to send you a picture with a simple statement. Something like, I'm sure you look amazing or pretty. It indicates you're thinking of her while not actually asking for the picture.
As you can tell it didn't come to me :eek: then again I was eating a donut

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, I swear you make me want to sit you in a corner of a class room, force you to wear an old school white conical hat with the words "open your eyes" on the front and have you write the following sentence 1009 times:

"I must not miss opportunities."

That would take forever to write out ._.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Every time I look at my Lumia 1520, I go:

"If MSFT had just made a nice smart watch, I'd use you as a daily driver."
"If MSFT had made you with the 801 processor, I'd use you as a daily driver."
"If MSFT had made some of their apps more bigger screen friendly, this phone would have an even better daily driver."

Too many ifs needed for what overall is still a pretty solid phone. Can't say Nokia didn't try...MSFT just didn't do any of the OEM no favors. Oh well...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I can't believe you started talking about an Audi TT without me guys! I much prefer the new shape - more legroom and a bit more room in the back too as well as a bit more headroom and better visibility. Can't wait to get one of these!

It's because you went awol :p stick around more ;)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I still like WP. If the One for Windows wasn't a VZW exclusive, I'd have gotten that and still keep my 1520. Especially if there was better support for the Pebble Steel.

Yes, I'd rock a gunmetal grey One and a stainless Pebble Steel and look like a Boss and not give a $#%!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I still like WP. If the One for Windows wasn't a VZW exclusive, I'd have gotten that and still keep my 1520. Especially if there was better support for the Pebble Steel.

Yes, I'd rock a gunmetal grey One and a stainless Pebble Steel and look like a Boss and not give a $#%!

I can still look like a Boss with a One and a Moto 360, but the Windows setup would look way cooler due to the uniqueness. And I'm all about being unique.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I am never awol, sahib :wink: ... Just otherwise engaged.

But I can make time for tt talk!

At least you like a nice looking car... unlike the DD thing that Sahib likes. :p

Are you thinking new or used TT? What year?

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Hmm. I've got a dumb question... How do I post pics as an "attached thumbnail" like I see you guys doing? I remember doing it on a few other forums I used to frequent, but for the life of me, I'm drawing a blank here..

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Can we settle on both?

Agreed.

I'm waiting for the day that Sahib is rolling in so much $&! he doesn't know what to do with it. Hopefully that's not the day before T-Mobile decides to update its 810 and 8X with WP10...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That is a lame excuse if I ever heard one. A doughnut? Really? :/

Yeah ^.^ when I sat with her and her friend ( my friends too ) I was eating a donut and then right when I sat down she told her that she is going to leave early .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss