WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So of course they decide to hold the train at Secaucus (last stop in NJ before entering NYC on NJ transit). I feel like theyre herding sheep into a cattle cad with all these extra people they're taking. I winder if Amtrak is hvaibg us wait as usual or if they're transferring people from a train that's not working. I'd love to get up and look to find out but there are too many in front of me.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

At least you like a nice looking car... unlike the DD thing that Sahib likes. :p

Are you thinking new or used TT? What year?

I'm thinking a used tt from 2007 onwards... Ideally blue or dark red but I really want one with the bose sound system in. Leather seats seem to last well too! Manual gears are a must and no soft top.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah ^.^ when I sat with her and her friend ( my friends too ) I was eating a donut and then right when I sat down she told her that she is going to leave early .

You could have sent a message to her. You have her number after all.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm thinking a used tt from 2007 onwards... Ideally blue or dark red but I really want one with the bose sound system in. Leather seats seem to last well too! Manual gears are a must and no soft top.

I think we were looking at the 2007 or 2008 model. We're not into soft top either. We were thinking automatic because both of us are over manuals. :p

We were thinking black or blue.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Zoom Zoom Pic of the Day!

2013_11_25_15_00_59_HDR%282%29.jpg

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I think the black version looks too plain. Blue or red in the right shade can turn heads. Even the grey can. Not silver. White is nice too. Manual or automatic is a simple preference issue, the automatics are really very good.

With the 2007/8 model you get a lot more than you used to, so I think its the way forward. You're looking at about 7-8k for it at the moment and you'll get one with about 100k on the clock.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think the black version looks too plain. Blue or red in the right shade can turn heads. Even the grey can. Not silver. White is nice too. Manual or automatic is a simple preference issue, the automatics are really very good.

With the 2007/8 model you get a lot more than you used to, so I think its the way forward. You're looking at about 7-8k for it at the moment and you'll get one with about 100k on the clock.

Do they do gun metal grey? I owned a white car once and never plan to again. :p I currently own a 'grey' car and I'm tired of it. Doesn't help that it's not an attractive car either. :p

Though I'd like to get a TT it's highly impractical for me at this time. :p We'll probably end up getting a BMW 320d or something like that.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

They do a dark grey yeah, check auto trader.

Is impractical sure but I still want one.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Sigh. It's called flirting. You should try it sometime. It could be useful....

You don't just come out and ask for it, you had an opportunity and missed again. :/ Remember that thing I said about being in the moment? Once the moment is passed it's gone.

Some one help this boy!
What the feck do you think we are all trying to do?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I can't believe you started talking about an Audi TT without me guys! I much prefer the new shape - more legroom and a bit more room in the back too as well as a bit more headroom and better visibility. Can't wait to get one of these!
Because you are too busy with your new bike, Lol!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Sahib, I swear you make me want to sit you in a corner of a class room, force you to wear an old school white conical hat with the words "open your eyes" on the front and have you write the following sentence 1009 times:

"I must not miss opportunities."
His reply will be "Been there, Dunce that"!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05