WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Every time I look at my Lumia 1520, I go:

"If MSFT had just made a nice smart watch, I'd use you as a daily driver."
"If MSFT had made you with the 801 processor, I'd use you as a daily driver."
"If MSFT had made some of their apps more bigger screen friendly, this phone would have an even better daily driver."

Too many ifs needed for what overall is still a pretty solid phone. Can't say Nokia didn't try...MSFT just didn't do any of the OEM no favors. Oh well...

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!
Because they are MSFTisMIA....

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Hmm. I've got a dumb question... How do I post pics as an "attached thumbnail" like I see you guys doing? I remember doing it on a few other forums I used to frequent, but for the life of me, I'm drawing a blank here..
Tapatalk has an attach paperclip symbol, use that....

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm thinking a used tt from 2007 onwards... Ideally blue or dark red but I really want one with the bose sound system in. Leather seats seem to last well too! Manual gears are a must and no soft top.
I drove a 2012 in blue with the black and red interior....it was nice....hard top by the way....steering was awesome and it has the magneto rheological shocks....

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I think the black version looks too plain. Blue or red in the right shade can turn heads. Even the grey can. Not silver. White is nice too. Manual or automatic is a simple preference issue, the automatics are really very good.

With the 2007/8 model you get a lot more than you used to, so I think its the way forward. You're looking at about 7-8k for it at the moment and you'll get one with about 100k on the clock.
The DSG is so nice along with paddle shifters that automatic is the way to go. Try driving in LA traffic once and you'll never buy a stick shift again....I endured it for 2 years and then gave up...

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Do they do gun metal grey? I owned a white car once and never plan to again. :p I currently own a 'grey' car and I'm tired of it. Doesn't help that it's not an attractive car either. :p

Though I'd like to get a TT it's highly impractical for me at this time. :p We'll probably end up getting a BMW 320d or something like that.
White car is nice but it catches awful lot of "flying " rust from the road.
And which is this "not attractive" car, I don't think you said it before. Is it a Ford Mondeo :) ?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It has been pointed out to him before that calling Dodge Dart by the size of an anatomical part isn't the best thing but then again it is Sahib.

He probably dreamed the term up whilst riding the "blunt bus"

Nu uh ! It was from cartoon network from ed edd eddy :p a old show

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

White cars are never clean. :p

Current car - Opal Astra (2002)
Neither are black ;)
Oh you have Opel (Vauxhall) Astra G. My grandfather has it, limo, 1999 dark green. Not really the nicest car but it drives although it's a bit rusty as expected from Opel :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Neither are black ;)
Oh you have Opel (Vauxhall) Astra G. My grandfather has it, limo, 1999 dark green. Not really the nicest car but it drives although it's a bit rusty as expected from Opel :p

See... it's a grandpa car. Hence why we need a new one. :p We're not that old! :p The car is fine for the most part.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs