WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The DSG is so nice along with paddle shifters that automatic is the way to go. Try driving in LA traffic once and you'll never buy a stick shift again....I endured it for 2 years and then gave up...

I don't mind automatic but I've been driving manual for over 10 years now so I'm used to it. In the UK manual is as common as automatic is in the US.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't mind automatic but I've been driving manual for over 10 years now so I'm used to it. In the UK manual is as common as automatic is in the US.
The whole of the EU is obsessed with manual cars. :p

Not sure what the fascination is. Gear up, gear down, gear up, gear down... Yep, tonnes of fun!

In traffic the sequence of events can happen in shorter intervals. :p

Of course where you live there's not much traffic. :p

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

My RX8 is the GT model with the 6 speed manual and the larger, more powerful 6-port engine (240hp), and all the other bells and whistles.. couldn't imagine this car as the base model, with the automatic and the lesser 197hp 4 port. The latter just wouldn't be a sports car!

Now my Intrepid is an automatic of course, but it has "autostick" (think slap shifter)... There's a mod on the forums, where you can rewire the steering wheel audio controls into a "paddle shifter".

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

My favorite thing about my RX is that it's rear wheel drive.. (factory carbon fiber drive shaft ftw)

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Cop car??? Not over here. :p They would never catch anyone!
You sure? :p
vauxhall_astra__a.jpg

And it's cop car here too. Together with Megane and Octavia from early 2000s. Well they have some cars with radar equipment fitted, mostly Mondeo and Passat, those are newer.
What cars do they have in UK? Ford Mondeo and Focus?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Went to a jeweler who took the links out on the cheap. This is my G Wtach dressed up. May go for the Skinomi body guard, but not sure yet.

Wish the display was a bit sharper, but this works for me.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

Attachments

• 22680.jpg
    22680.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 22681.jpg
    22681.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 22682.jpg
    22682.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 6

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Nono��.... Its not Tuesday or Thursday :p
Just that I met her ex ��. Hmmmm

In that case might be time to check in on her and ask about how the party was? If she sends you a picture then well at least we know there is some hope for your batting average:)))

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

In that case might be time to check in on her and ask about how the party was? If she sends you a picture then well at least we know there is some hope for your batting average:)))

Well she's been single for a while now ...but im here trying to put together the puzzles peices to understand something . Had to be more than a month.
Oh and the ex is a classmate of mine ._. Small world 😂

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well she's been single for a while now ...but im here trying to put together the puzzles peices to understand something . Had to be more than a month.
Oh and the ex is a classmate of mine ._. Small world 😂
I wouldn't worry about it.

Also it's college so not really surprising.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99