WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yep. I'm pretty convinced you've given up.

well not given up. just don't know how to go about it. to be honest in the past every girl I was interested turned out that they just wanted to be friends. the only expectation to that rule was my ex because she made the first move on me. that's why im thinking maybe she just wants to be friends.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

well not given up. just don't know how to go about it. to be honest in the past every girl I was interested turned out that they just wanted to be friends. the only expectation to that rule was my ex because she made the first move on me. that's why im thinking maybe she just wants to be friends.
I think you need a sledgehammer on your head. :p

If anything you told us is even remotely correct then you're simply being scared of rejection and the possible loss of a friend. Or worse, embarrassed.

Get over it. Life is full of taking risks and being embarrassed. You will not gain anything from being meek.

There's nothing wrong with any of the suggestions we've given you over the past day to test, yes test, out if she was interested and it wouldn't have taken much effort on your part. At all.

That's why I'm simply thinking you've given up. If she was worth the effort you would have done something. Obviously she isn't.

If you're going to rely on all females to make the first move all it time (and this one did ffs) you're going to a single male for the rest of your life.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think you need a sledgehammer on your head. :p

If anything you told us is even remotely correct then you're simply being scared of rejection and the possible loss of a friend. Or worse, embarrassed.

Get over it. Life is full of taking risks and being embarrassed. You will not gain anything from being meek.

There's nothing wrong with any of the suggestions we've given you over the past day to test, yes test, out if she was interested and it wouldn't have taken much effort on your part. At all.

That's why I'm simply thinking you've given up. If she was worth the effort you would have done something. Obviously she isn't.

If you're going to rely on all females to make the first move all it time (and this one did ffs) you're going to a single male for the rest of your life.

welp you read my like an open book again ;) not sure if I should be amazed or scared ;P ..... ill try what you all said tomorrow see how that goes o.o

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

well the college is up on the ridge which mean the winds are stronger there. besides I have to pass the Sacramento river and if they close that road then there wont be a way to get to school unless I fly there ;P
You just are avoiding band girl tomorrow.... Or that you don't want to inhale....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

welp you read my like an open book again ;) not sure if I should be amazed or scared ;P ..... ill try what you all said tomorrow see how that goes o.o

Your mistake is thinking your the only person who goes through this. We all have this confidence issue when it comes to girls. Some of us are better than others but most of us have a 'fear' of things going wrong.

You need to let go of the fear and just let things flow.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Afternoon Ed.

lol sometimes I forget the global aspect of this site and it's forums. I'm used to my automotive enthusiast forums over at dodgeintrepid.net (been a member since 2003 with over 18k posts) where like 98% of it's registered members are U.S. residents.

Pretty interesting to see the broad range of nationalities (and time zones!) here...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

lol sometimes I forget the global aspect of this site and it's forums. I'm used to my automotive enthusiast forums over at dodgeintrepid.net (been a member since 2003 with over 18k posts) where like 98% of it's registered members are U.S. residents.

Pretty interesting to see the broad range of nationalities (and time zones!) here...

Yep. The people on this particular thread is mostly US based. You have some from India, UK, Australia and even KSA.

Makes for interesting talks, or used to.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karyrney