WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My mate bought Huawei Ascend Mate7 yesterday. I tested it today and it looks good :). Camera isn't bad at all and screen is amazing, black are almost as deep as on my L820 with Amoled. And considering size, it's big and hard to use with one hand, almost impossible but wouldn't be a problem to carry it in a pocket since I don't wear skinny jeans. I could see myself using Nexus 6 :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Back to my regular commute. Sigh. Well, I just need some hot tea and it'll be all good.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. So I'm headed home to then go to work.

Short version of the story...the holiday party was decent at work this year. They went back to open bar style so I had 4 7&7s and was working on #5 when I went to get some of the catered food. They kept the party in a bar that doesn't serve food at all and decided to have a local wings place cater.

Ugh. Worst. Move. Ever.

That place has OK wings, which taste even less when cold. So I had some of that food and ended up throwing up twice...once in the subway by work and once at the subway by the GF. So I called the GF and much to her amusement (she took a few sarcastic shots at me last night), she let me crash there for the night. Good thing I'm much better now. I stopped eating from that wing place a while ago and now I won't eat from there again.

That's doesn't sound fun at all. :/

Will be interesting to find out if anyone got sick.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Plus I need to finish up the links in my Universal Apps thread... and add a few new entries.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's doesn't sound fun at all. :/

Will be interesting to find out if anyone got sick.

I thought it was just me but then my team member told me that other people found the food to be pretty greasy.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Short version of the story...the holiday party was decent at work this year. They went back to open bar style so I had 4 7&7s and was working on #5 when I went to get some of the catered food. They kept the party in a bar that doesn't serve food at all and decided to have a local wings place cater.

Ugh. Worst. Move. Ever.

That place has OK wings, which taste even less when cold. So I had some of that food and ended up throwing up twice...once in the subway by work and once at the subway by the GF. So I called the GF and much to her amusement (she took a few sarcastic shots at me last night), she let me crash there for the night. Good thing I'm much better now. I stopped eating from that wing place a while ago and now I won't eat from there again.

Ugh!
Facepalm - about you throwing up:)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm hoping to get one soon. Not that I need a gaming console, but more for the entertainment experience. I am, and always will be a PC gamer... I cannot for the life of me play (FPS games especially!) games using the controller. (Driving/racing games I can I guess, but then I'd rather use my wheel) shooters, forget it.. Keyboard and mouse FTMFW!
im a PC gamer by heart but I wanted something for entertainment like so the Xbox one fit the bill :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ugh. Worst. Move. Ever.

now that sucks :/ good think you didn't get food poisoning or else that would of sucked more

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I actually had every intention of calling out from work today, but I remembered at the last minute that one of my coworkers is scheduled off and my friend just had knee surgery. I'm on a team of 4 & since I'm cool with my team members I didn't want to leave the other person stuck with seeing patients from the whole clinic solely.

So it's a quick $%@! & shower and back to work.

good guy mia

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans