WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, they were workout gloves so it's not so bad. I can and will replace them. The upchucking thoughwas just not a whole lot of fun.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

Oh I can relate. I had an episode while on our road trip in August. I have no idea what caused it. Wasn't fun. :/

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Tried to purchase ExZeus2 using my carrier billing and got the message "you've reached your spending limit on this account. To buy this item, please change your payment method"... :/

Uugh... Didn't know I had a spending limit... Guess I've been supporting the developers more than I should've been! lulz

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Woops! I just started posting random stuff in some guys thread lol (thought I was in here) good thing I've got that delete post button now ;)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I was going to comment on the Tom Warren thread then I realised I had to read 5 pages of people defending MS and the lack of apps on WP. :/

I'll pass on that one.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I was going to comment on the Tom Warren thread then I realised I had to read 5 pages of people defending MS and the lack of apps on WP. :/

I'll pass on that one.
I was reading it too. I would install of msft services on my ipod if I could remove the stock apps on ios

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro