WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sounds kinda rough dontcha think :p what did the battery ever do to you :p? anyways that's pretty good you are good for another day

Well what I meant is that I used my phone quite a bit and it took it well. As I'm sure you know. :p

Lots of pictures (20MB pics at that), pic editing, GPS on all day, GPS guidance several times, using maps location, checking transit with Google maps, posting on this forum, Instagram and Angry Birds (three times) for over 20 mins

It's just such a relief to know I can get through the day so well. :)

I'm also very impressed with how good Google Maps is in London. I'm enjoying the ability to use what I like how I like. It's refreshing.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well what I meant is that I used my phone quite a bit and it took it well. As I'm sure you know. :p

Lots of pictures (20MB pics at that), pic editing, GPS on all day, GPS guidance several times, using maps location, checking transit with Google maps, posting on this forum, Instagram and Angry Birds (three times) for over 20 mins

It's just such a relief to know I can get through the day so well. :)

I'm also very impressed with how good Google Maps is in London. I'm enjoying the ability to use what I like how I like. It's refreshing.

ha yeah i knew what you meant :p
i can see you need a power house of a phone to keep up with you . and of course only android has that :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

same here ;P which is why i don't use google because they never work for me

You're in the US so yeah, you get the best of MS where the rest of the world is second class. So I can understand why MS 'works' for you.

Still, it's not until you stop drinking the Kool-Aid and take a look around do you realise how different and sometimes better things are elsewhere.

I still like WP but at this point I'm having trouble deciding if I can bother going back to it on a daily basis.

I have difficulty understanding the complaints people have about Android. With low end hardware, maybe but high end? I'm confused. I think it's a good system. I think it reminds me of Symbian a lot and that's part of it.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

Hey Sahib...!
...did you guys get flooded out?

Also go over to Black Butte and take some pictures of the lake for me.
:evil:
We want to go up there and I was hoping the water level was up.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Hey Sahib...!

It is raining buckets over here as well. But am happy about it, even after all this rain we are still going to be in the deficit:)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Getting an error message when I click on the "Participated" button on my browser. Anyone else have that issue? Or is everyone else using Tapatalk?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Sold all my broken Lumia 822 phones on Fleabay because I got too lazy to fix them. Actually the parts I kept on getting were defective and I got tired of returning them and trying to get a refund. Now I only have the new 521 from MSFT and the OPO.

OPO went in for a tune up to a friend...so for a week or so I will be using the 521 and after that on the 3rd line...

Bought 4 broken ones again today, I need therapy!!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hey Sahib...!

A little bit ... half of Orland was blocked off the Sacramento river by Hamilton was blocked off for a bit but later opened .
I'll see if I could go since my father is using the car >.< ( I need to get me a car)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It is raining buckets over here as well. But am happy about it, even after all this rain we are still going to be in the deficit:)

I'll take the rain but they said we need these types of storm for the next 3 months to get out of drought condition

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I turned it off so... I'm not saying I had it on all the time but I did use it quite a bit. :)

Cool. Right now it looks like Note4, Z3/OPO are the phones that get awesome battery life. I could care less about the offerings from the fruit stand.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hey Sahib...!

I've been through a flood scenario once. That was enough for me.

Last edited:

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

A little bit ... half of Orland was blocked off the Sacramento river by Hamilton was blocked off for a bit but later opened .
I'll see if I could go since my father is using the car >.< ( I need to get me a car)

Lol
I was kidding you about going to Black Butte :winktongue:
Might be a good jaunt to get a groovy sunset pic with the 830 though.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Lol
I was kidding you about going to Black Butte :winktongue:
Might be a good jaunt to get a groovy sunset pic with the 830 though.

I had to decide between 6 different sunset pictures and the sad part that wasn't the all of them...

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo