WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So what's everyone think about the Microsoft employees joining the forums?

I think it's awesome! I'd love to work for Microsoft one day.. I'd like to be the guy who goes around to all the AT&T stores and "educates" their sales people about Windows and Microsoft Mobile.

They need good edumacation not just any edumacation but ed's edumacation !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Always wondered if any Microsoft big-shots actually look at WC...

I want to believe they might, then again being a doubtful type I would think this would be a nooooo...
Then again MN I think does have an impact on all platforms.

I just wonder if deep in the MS digs if the people who try to guide Microsoft departmentally might actually bring up what goes on in the trenches of the actual web...

I think it's legit what they are doing but what I might worry that some people here might want wp to become android with their ideas . I want people like rue , Mia 99 , acent ( I forgot ) you know those types of minds ( you all could think of more people ) just hope they chose the right people to listen to.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

I think it's legit what they are doing but what I might worry that some people here might want wp to become android with their ideas . I want people like rue , Mia 99 , acent ( I forgot ) you know those types of minds ( you all could think of more people ) just hope they chose the right people to listen to.

Don't sell yourself short kiddo...
You're one of the smart ones too IMHO :smile:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Don't sell yourself short kiddo...
You're one of the smart ones too IMHO :smile:
;) well go back a few or maybe a few pages and you will face palming yourself :p anyways!! I wouldn't know what to suggest because I don't know what needs to be added. all I really want is for Skype to be like hangouts or like imessage. OH and better syncing between devices . like wallpapers and stuff.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

;) well go back a few or maybe a few pages and you will face palming yourself :p anyways!! I wouldn't know what to suggest because I don't know what needs to be added. all I really want is for Skype to be like hangouts or like imessage. OH and better syncing between devices . like wallpapers and stuff.

Well there ya go....
You have input too!
You can say it in three sentences :smile:

That's the key...less is a lot!
Spark an idea and let others formulate it.

The mark of a great mind...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So what's everyone think about the Microsoft employees joining the forums?

I think it's awesome! I'd love to work for Microsoft one day.. I'd like to be the guy who goes around to all the AT&T stores and "educates" their sales people about Windows and Microsoft Mobile.
I guess it's OK. I hope they can manage the 'fans' properly.

I wonder what they plan to do exactly. Start threads to find out what people think?

Not everyone is running W10 for Windows so not sure.

Hope they enjoy themselves... :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

WP will never become Android. Even Android has come to realise it's too open.

However, the are many improvements that can be made from a functional perspective. Too many people on here want to focus on customisation. To me that's just icing on the cake. Options are fine but don't take away the main ideas.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I'll post the six sunset pictures. Let me know if you think the one I put in the comp was the right one.

InstagramCapture_3ed7cd84-afee-475d-a64c-ba8c19cce962.jpgWP_20130505_031.jpgWP_20130525_025.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Rue, nice pictures. Seems like the Z3 serves you well.

I can see why you're torn. I like all 6. #6 is the most versatile in showing off the camera. #2, #3 and #5 are classic shots. # 1 and #4 are different - something i would see and snap myself.

My favorite is the lighthouse. My top three are #3, #5, and #4.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Y'know, ever since the last dev preview update, WiFi connectivity has gone to hell on my 1520...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa